Unity: Particles from beginner to advanced!
What you'll learn
- Create amazing particles used in AAA games.
- Advance your games to the next level with stunning particle effects.
- Have a computer that can run Unity.
- Have Unity installed.
In this course we will teach you everything you need to know about the Unity particle system.
You will learn how to create particles on examples, this means that we will take particles from other games as inspiration, and recreate those so you can get a better understanding of how they were made.
Particles and special effects are an important part of every game and as a game developer you should take the time to learn as much about them as you can.
No coding involved, we will just be using Unity's built in particle editor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for game developers who want to learn more about particles in Unity.
- For people who wish to take their game development skills to the next level with amazing particles.
- Beginners and professionals alike.
Hello everyone, I'm Dragan.
Since I was a kid I dreamed about creation, about making something happen, making something alive and remarkable, something that will last forever.
As video games were my biggest passion, inspired by incredible physics and graphics back then, I started creating my own. Through my life I worked with many studios, as a freelancer and group leader, and also as both programmer and game designer.
During my game development timetable I worked in Unreal Engine, Game Maker and Unity 3D. Currently, I primarily use Unity 3D as it suits me the best if I could choose. As I've already been through a lot during my game development experience, I'm ready and glad to share my knowledge with others, so that is where I decided to make courses.