Unity Multiplayer Game development with Photon PUN2 
What you'll learn
- Multiplayer Game Development Using Photon 2 (PUN)
- Multiplayer Concepts and Practices
- Creating Complete Multiplayer Platformer Game
- Syncing Player Movement and rotation
- Creating player Teams
- Mobile Controls : To play Game on Mobile Devices
- Using Raise events and RPC's
- Using Photon player custom properties
- Syncing player Animations on Network
- Player Death and revive system with Health system
- Real-Time Chat system
- Player Feeds system on Network
- Basic Understanding of Unity3D
Learn how to create video games using Unity, the world-leading free-to-use game development tool. We start super simple so you need no prior experience of Multiplayer Coding and Concepts.
This Course is Designed for Beginners Who Have A basic Understanding Of Unity and eager to learn Multiplayer GAME Development using Photon 2 (PUN) Latest Edition of 2019 and (Unity 2018.2.4 and above).
In This Course We will Start Learning By Creating A fully Functional Multiplayer 2D Platformer Game where Up-to Eight Users Can play with Each other in A single Room And we can create as many Rooms we want, we will also add Mobile Controls so we can play the game on any mobile device. The Game will Have The following Functionalities :
Creating Lobby and Rooms
Player Movement Sync
Jumping and Rotation Sync
Firing Bulletes and Syncing
Death And Respawn On Network
Photon Features Like Transform Sync And Rigidbody Sync
RPC Remote Procedure Calls
Raise Events on Network
Player Feeds on Network
Displaying Online Users
Animation Syncing Over The Network
Player Health System
Mobile Controls (Android and ios)
And much More....
Who this course is for:
- Beginners Unity Game developers
- Who want to create Multiplayer Cross platform Games
- Who want to learn Photon 2 latest version to create Real-time Multiplayer Games
I am Saad Ali From Pakistan And I am a software Engineer I have done my Bachelors in Software Engineering and Now working as a full Time Game developer for past 4 years.I have a YouTube Channel FastSolution where i Teach game development.
I have worked with almost each technology but found Game development as the most interesting field and I am still Learning Game development is a vast field and learning is a never ending process, Because i was once a beginner and i am well aware of problems that most beginners face and one thing is for sure I am very Good at explaining things.