Unity Game Tutorial - Combination Puzzles
- 7 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- to create your own custom Combination Puzzles.
- to create all necessary 2D graphics in Inkscape.
- C# - lists, arrays, variables, functions ...
- Game design - how to create puzzles in any possible setting you like.
- Pipe puzzles, hexagonal puzzles, triangle puzzles
- Puzzle tile rotation on click...
- PC or Mac
- Mouse and Keyboard
- Inkscape and Unity (any Version 5.6+)
In this Course you'll learn how to create multiple combination puzzles with Unity Game Engine. The system we create can handle hexagonal puzzles, triangle puzzles and quadratic puzzles. We will create all grafics in Inkscape
This course is a Beginner course, so if you have trouble in any case, write me a message or Q&A, and i'll help as best as i can.
If you are beginner, you might have some trouble to follow, but the videos will guide you through the complete course. Don't forget you only become better if you repeat things and keep on learning!
So you learn about the following:
Inkscape (free Vector Grafics Program)
create pipe grafics
hex tile grafics
triangle tile grafics
export a usable Texture Atlas
variables: bool, int, string, float
loops: for and foreach
so we can create:
functions to rotate the tiles on click
fuctions to shuffle the game at start
functions to check if the puzzles has been solved
and many more...
User Interface Design
Canvas Aspect Ratio Fix for 2D Games for Mobile Devices
UI Aspect Ratio Fix
Sprites and Sprite Settings
Interaction with the Tiles on Click
and many more...
I provide the following Material with the Course:
None, because i teach you how to create all on your own in Inkscape.
You have to write the code on your own, i do not provide the final scripts!
All graphics for Menu's, Icons, Images or Buttons need to be created on your own, i show you how in the course.
All Materials i provide are for education only and should not be in your final release!
In the end of this course you should have a fully functional Combination Puzzle 2D Game with multiple levels.
After you have created nice Menus, Buttons, and a lot additional content and levels, upload the Game to any Gaming Website, Google Playstore, Apple Store or even Windows Store or Steam.
So what are you waiting for?
Let's make your dream game a reality!!
Video Course Length: ~7 hours
Unity Version required: 5.6+
- Interested into game creation with Unity.
- Beginners in the Game Developement.
- You like to create their own Games.
- You want to finish your first game and release it
- You like to learn how puzzle games are created.