Unity Game Tutorial: Board Game - Ludo 3D
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a 3D Ludo Game from scratch with Unity Engine.
- C# - Lists, Arrays, for loop, foreach loop, while loop,co-routines, statemaschines ...
- Node System to move on with a stone.
- How AI works and plays alone.
- Player input.
- You need a PC or Mac.
- You need Mouse and Keyboard.
- You need to know how to handle a PC or Mac.
- Basic knowledge in C# is always helpful.
- Basic knowlege in Unity Engine always helps.
In this Course you'll learn how to create the board game Ludo 3D with Unity Engine. Board games a quite popular even on mobile or pc. I will show you step by step how you can create Ludo.
This course is a Beginner course, so if you have trouble in any case, write me a message or Q&A, and i'll help as best as i can.
If you are beginner, you might have some trouble to follow, but the videos will guide you through the complete course. Don't forget you only become better if you repeat things and keep on learning!
So we create Systems which will give us the freedom to:
A path system to create our own playfield
A statemaschine to handle all players / cpus
A node system to know who is where
AI which is able to play completely alone
we create a playfield
we create a GameManager
we create a main menu scene where we can pick who wants to play
we create a game over scene to see who are the first 3 players
I provide the following Material with the Course:
1x Node 3D Model
1x Stone 3D Model
1x Dice 3D Model
You have to write the code on your own, i do not provide the final scripts!
All other graphics for Menu's, Icons, Images or Buttons need to be created on your own.
All Materials i provide are for education only and should not be in your final release!
In the end of this course you will have a fully functional Ludo 3D Game.
After you have created nice Menus, Buttons, and maybe additional content, upload the Game to any Gaming Website, Google Playstore, Apple Store or even Windows Store or Steam.
So what are you waiting for?
Let's make your dream game a reality!!
Video Course Length: ~7 hours
Unity Version required: 5.3+
- You want to learn, how ludo can be created.
- You want to create/finish your first or any game at least.
- You want to move to the game industry, but need to start anywhere.