Unity Game Development - Intro to Creating Particle Effects
- Any developers looking to take their games to the next level
In this short course you’ll learn to do more with Unity’s Particle Effect System:
- Understand how the Particle System works and what settings are available
- Create smoke and fire
- Manipulate particle effects from scripts and user input
- Waterfall effect
- Adjust your effects using Particle Effect Curves
No prior knowledge of the Particle System is required to enroll, however we assume you are already familiar with the basics of Unity and C#
- Beginner to intermediate game developers working with Unity
- Source Code Files00:03
- Additional Resources00:17
- Introduction to Computer Graphics15:00
- Particle System Overview14:11
- Fire and Smoke07:17
Certified game developer and Founder of ZENVA - the world's leading platform to learn game making, VR, machine learning and full-stack programming. Since 2012, Pablo has been developing professional-grade courses that have helped over 400,000 learn to code.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific Region, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore.
Pablo holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Trusted by 500,000+ learners and developers, Zenva provides world-class training on in-demand programming skills covering game development, machine learning, virtual reality and full-stack web development.
Our e-learning platform Zenva Academy is the leading place to upskill, learn and gain key tech skills for the innovation economy.