Unity Game Dev for Beginners | Build a 3D Ball Runner Game
- Basic understanding of C++ or C# programming will be useful but not necessary
- Windows PC running on windows 10 or Mac system for developing the game
Do you want to make a carrier in Gaming industry or are you interested in building your own games. If the answer to both the questions is YES, then you have come to the right place. This course is for students who are somewhat familiar to C++ or C# programming language and want to develop computer games using unity. The following topics will be covered in this course.
Position, rotate and scale gamobjects inside Unity
Add colors and background textures to gameobjects
Understand the programming logic for taking input from the keyboard arrow keys and move the sphere in different direction.
Making the Ball jump (over the hurdles)
Creating golden coins and rotating them
Collecting the coins and decrementing the score once each coind is collected
Switching the scene once all the coins are collected
Working with 2D Components such as 2D Text, Background textures and 2D Buttons for developing the Menu scene and End scene.
Adding Onclick event to the buttons for switching between scenes when button is pressed
Exiting the game once exit button is pressed.
So guys what are you waiting for, there are a lot of new things that you will learn from this course. Enroll now and start building your first 3D game inside unity.
- Engineering students who want to start their career in gaming industry
- Software engineers who want to explore the field of game development
- Installation of Unity 2019
- CREATING THE BALL RUNNER GAME - UNITY BASICS I
- UNITY BASICS II
- HOW TO SCALE GAMEOBJECTS IN UNITY
- HOW TO ADD COLORS TO 3D GAMEOBJECTS
- PREFABS IN UNITY
- PARENT AND CHILD GAMEOBJECTS
- CREATE AND ATTACH SCRIPTS TO GAMEOBJECTS
- MOVE THE SPHERE WHITEBOARD ANIMATION LOGIC
- MOVE THE SPHERE, SCRIPTING PART
- HOW TO MAKE A GAMEOBJECT JUMP IN UNITY
- HOW TO MAKE A GAMEOBEJCT JUMP ONLY ONCE IN UNITY
- CAMERA FOLLOW SPHERE AS IT'S CHILD
- CAMERA FOLLOW SPHERE, WHITEBOARD ANIMATION LOGIC
- CAMERA FOLLOW SPHERE, SCRIPTING PART
- SET BACKGROUND TEXTURE
- RESTART THE MAINSCENE WHEN TRIGGERED
- CREATING COIN PREFABS
- ROTATING COINS
- MAKE THE COINS DISAPPEAR
- CANVAS AND UI TEXT
- INCREMENTING SCORE
- MOVE TO NEXT LEVEL
- CUSTOMIZE END SCENE, ADD BACKGROUND IMAGE ON CANVAS
- CUSTOMIZE END SCENE - FONTS
- CUSTOMIZE MENU SCENE
- BUTTON CLICK
- PLAY AN AUDIO CLIP
- EXIT THE GAME
- RESTART AND EXIT THE GAME
- BUILD AND RUN THE GAME
I'm a Professional freelance Trainer and Developer. Over the last 6 years I have conducted more than 100+ training's covering topics like Robotics, Internet of Things, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Android App Development, 3D Game Development using Unity, Robot Hacking, 3D Printing, Quadcopter, Web Development with Wordpress.
I have conducted one of the Biggest Internet of Things training in India with approximately 600 students present for the event.
I was invited to judge Android App Development & 3D Game Development event in one of the top Engineering Institutes in Chennai,
I also have a YouTube channel by the name of EngineersDream, where I teach Android Application Development