Unity and Playmaker - Make 3D Zombie Shooter Without Coding!
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will have a solid understanding of using Playmaker by creating a complete project from beginning to end and also during the course they will get familiar with Unity itself!
- Students Will Need a Basic Understanding Of Unity and Playmaker plus also a 3D Software but this is not totally necessary.
Welcome to No Code Game Development Course.
This course is for people who would like to get into game making with Unity but have zero coding knowledge.
Everything in this course will be explained in detail step by step starting from simple to advanced character movement etc So after completing this course you will be making your own game very easily without writing a single line of code.
For this course you will need Playmaker which is a great piece of software created for Unity and it is a visual scripting tool which allows you to create state machines by connecting the nodes with necessary actions in it. So once again you will start seeing your own creations come to life without writing a single line of code.
What you will learn in this course.
-Unity Scene Set Up
-Rigging main player and adding character controller
-Adding Animations to the player.
-Making The Camera Follow Our Player
-Creating a Jump Action with animation
-Adding Rifle to Our Character
-Add a Zombie and set its movement and animations
-Shooting Action and animation for our player
-Making zombie follow our character
-Adding reaction animation to our zombie
-Adding Health State and a Health Bar UI to zombie
-Make the zombie attack and damage the player
-Player Health System and setting up HUD to show healthcare
-Adding Player Death Animation
-Making the zombie eat our character
-Game Over Scene
-Creating A Title Menu
-Setting up Game Controller
-Building A Playable Game
Hope you enjoy the course and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Happy Game Making
- People who are into game making but have no knowledge of coding can easily start creating their basic 3d shooting game by following this course.