Unity 3D - Procedural Mesh Generation - The Basics
What you'll learn
- How to generate a procedural mesh at runtime using C#.
- Learn the basic concepts of the Mesh
- Learn how to build the basic 2d Shapes.
- Learn how to handle the visual aspects of the Mesh
- Learn the concept behind the UVs and how to apply it to the Mesh
- Learn the concept behind the Normals and how to apply it to the Mesh
- Be able to handle the interface of Unity 3d (Basic knowledge)
- Understand the basics of C# programming language (Variables,functions,Classes , Array and List).
In this course you will learn the following skills:
1-Understand the concept of the Meshes at Unity 3D.
2-You will learn how to build your first Mesh using the minimum required code.
3-You will learn to create the basic 2D shapes (Triangles/Quad) using C#.
4-You will be introduced to the basic concepts of Mesh visualization.
5-You will learn the concept of the UVs and how to apply it in your code;
6-You will learn the concept of the Normals and how to apply it in your code.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Unity developer curious about Generating a procedural Mesh using C#.
- Unity Asset store Developer who want to understand how to generate a procedural Mesh .
A Freelance home studio which establish to create games and educational training for the same topic.
I'm mechanical engineer with full passion of developing games , computer graphics, 3d animation and 2d animation.
I start using Unity 3D since 2012 (Unity 4).
I hope I can share my experience with all of you.
Please don't hesitate to share your opinion with us.