Unit testing for Go developers
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the concepts of unit testing
- Learn the Go testing package
- Learn Testify, the most used teste library in Go
- Learn using real world examples
- Programming Logic
- Basic knowledge in Go
In this course, you will learn how Go developers are testing their Go code in the companies. We will use only real world problems and we will show all the examples using code.
You will learn the concepts of unit testing, the Go testing package and Testify, the most used library for tests in Go.
If you came from another languages. I'm sure you are trying to figure out how to apply the same concepts using Golang, in this course we will answer all your questions.
And if Go is your first language or you don't know much about unit testing, don't worry, we will cover everything, from the basic to advanced.
- Developers and students that want test their Go code