- 7 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to Udemy's top 3,000+ courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use TypeScript and its Features like Types, ES6 Support, Classes, Modules, Interfaces and much more in any of their Projects
Understand what TypeScript really is about and how it works
So now that we know what TypeScript is, it's time to understand why we may want to use it. And if we want to use it - then how do we do that?
Installing TypeScript is a breeze - this lecture will get you there!
Time to get to know Types - learn how TypeScript works with them and understand the first basic Type: String.
TypeScript of course also knows Numbers and Booleans. This lecture explains how to use these Types.
Two great new Additions with ES6 are "let" and "const". What that is? How to use it? Learn more in this lecture!
With "let" and "const" comes the Block Scope. This lecture explores this topic.
- OOP Experience is a Plus but not required
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not required
Most People know TypeScript from Angular 2. It's the Language you have to use there, right?
It's more than that!
This Course takes you from the very Basics and its most important Feature (Types!) to the Point where you're able to use TypeScript in any of your Projects. ReactJS Projects included!
As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and strongly advertised used by Angular 2 (Google), it's here to stay.
Gain an Edge today and be amongst the First to really understand TypeScript!
A Journey into the Future
As TypeScript code can be compiled to ES5, you'll be amazed by the many next-gen Features you can start using Today. Be it ES6 Features like Destructuring or Arrow Functions, Decorators, Generics and Interfaces or Modules - TypeScript has them all!
In this Course, we'll not stop after the Basics. You will learn about more advanced Features and also how to set up Workflows with TypeScript. This includes a TypeScript-only Workflow as well as Workflows using Gulp or Webpack.
Practice what you Learn
Watching Videos is a great Way to Learn. And to a lot of Students, it's the best Way. If you also want to practice the Things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
So much Content!
I'm not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this Course you'll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- How to integrate TypeScript into your Gulp or Webpack Workflow
- Or how to set up a plain-TypeScript Workflow
- How to use TypeScript together with ReactJS
- Everyone learning Angular 2 should definitely understand how TypeScript works