The Financial Aid Guide: From a Financial Aid Specialist
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know how to apply for financial aid
- Learn Fafsa qualifications
- Know Financial aid options (Grants, Loans, and Scholarships)
- You will informed on the maximum amount you are eligible for
- Understand Financial Aid verification
- Learn how to maintain your financial aid
- Learn how enrollment (full-time/part-time) status affects financial aid
- Address financial concerns such as Income and marital status change with ease
- Avoid Common Fafsa Mistakes
- Tools needed is a computer, internet connection, 1040 tax returns.
- No previous experience is needed.
If you want to know how to apply for financial aid and learn all of your financial aid options then this course is for you! You will be able to apply for financial aid, the right way the FIRST time. Any questions you have about financial aid will be answered in this course. I will give you a very detailed guide of every topic from applying for financial aid, financial aid options, Income appeal, Book Vouchers, Federal Work-study, and so much more.
I have been working at a Financial aid office for 6 years. I've worked at a University for 3 years and I am currently working at Community College. I have assisted thousands of students with financial aid. My job is to make sure that they are aware of all of the financial aid options available, and I will do the same for you. I will share all of my knowledge in this course to benefit you.
After this course, you will NEVER look back. Although, applying for financial aid can be intimidating, you will be prepared more than ever before. I am so excited to share my enthusiasm and passion with you. Take this course today, and start your next semester STRESS-FREE!
- Prospective and returning students interested in applying for financial aid and understanding the process.
- Parents interested in wanting to know more about financial aid.