What you'll learn
- Provides a broad overview of the field of social psychology
- Identifies, describes, and explains the phenomena that social psychologists study
- Explains the major concepts and theories that social psychologists use to explain social behavior
- Illustrates social psychology's key phenomena, concepts, and theories using film clips and other popular media
“Social Psychology" is a set of videos designed to help you develop a framework for understanding the concepts, phenomena, and theories of social psychology. They're the ideal study tool for AP Psychology courses, CLEP Psychology test preparation, and any college-level Social Psychology course.
Watch this course and learn basic Social Psychology concepts & theories.</p>
Who this course is for:
- People taking (or preparing to take) a social psychology course
- Anyone interested in learning more about how and why people behave as they do in social situations.
Dr. Sharpsteen has been a professor of psychology for nearly 30 years, specializing in topics related to social psychology, personality, human development, research design, and statistics. He's the author of REA's CLEP Introductory Psychology, a best-selling test preparation guide for introductory/general psychology courses (with exceptionally strong reviews from students), and several video textbooks offered on Udemy.