Understanding of the Stock Market
What you'll learn
- How The Stock Market Works And What External And Internal Factors Influence It
- How To Identify A Good Company And How To Pick The Right Stock To Invest
- Basics Of Fundamental Analysis Using Key Financial Ratios Price Earning (P/E), Price To Earnings Growth (PEG), Price To Sales (P/S), Price To Book (P/B), Divide
- When To Sell The Stock And Take Profit
- In What Situation It’s Better To Hold The Stock
- What To Do And What Not To Do At The Stock Market And What You Should Avoid
- How To Choose A Stockbroker
- How To Create A Brokerage Account
- How To Buy And Sell The Stocks Using IKBR (Interactive Brokers)
Hello and welcome to Your First Stock Market Course. In this course, we will try to answer the question “How does the stock market work?” and find out what a stock is. Throughout the course, we will also cover such topics as Stock Price and Company Value, Factors that Influence Stock Price, Selling Stocks, and many more.
So what is the stock market? Is it a means to earn a fortune or a way to lose all your money? In fact, this question is impossible to answer because it’s actually both. The stock market is very dynamic, which is why trading is so risky. So let’s deepen our knowledge about stock market trading and find out how to make profits and never lose money.
What you will learn:
How The Stock Market Works And What External And Internal Factors Influence It
How To Identify A Good Company And How To Pick The Right Stock To Invest
Basics Of Fundamental Analysis Using Key Financial Ratios Price Earning (P/E), Price To Earnings Growth (PEG), Price To Sales (P/S), Price To Book (P/B), Dividend Yield, Dividend Payout and many more
When To Sell The Stock And Take Profit
In What Situation It’s Better To Hold The Stock
What To Do And What Not To Do At The Stock Market And What You Should Avoid
How To Choose A Stockbroker
How To Create A Brokerage Account
How To Buy And Sell The Stocks Using IKBR (Interactive Brokers)
After completion of this course, you will be able to effectively manage your personal investments. You will have a strong understanding of Stocks and Stock Markets. You will learn techniques and methodologies that will help you identify a good stock and buy it. You will understand the types of financial assets and ways to use them in order to profit. You will understand how to build your own financial assets in order to create various sources of income. Finally, you will learn how to create a broker account using Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and to buy and sell stocks.
Who this course is for:
- All who want to know about Stock Market
I am a strategic advisor and successful investor with over a decade of experience and a former equity analyst at Goldman Sachs where he helped lead numerous transactions including Zipcar's $1.1 billion IPO.
I want to share my expertise and pro tips and tricks with thousands of stock trading and Crypto enthusiasts all over the world.