- Computer with modern browser and text editor installed.
- Very basic coding experience is necessary to take this course !
- A bit knowledge on how to run JS files in browser, is not mandatory but preferrable.
Do you want to learn the very popular programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
This course is different because it's not just about writing code, it's also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it's the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses on small coding examples that lets you understand complex topics very easily.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that's so important.
Let's now find out if this course is for you. It's a perfect fit if...
Now it's your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English closed captions auto-generated by Udemy.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Declaration using var keyword05:21
- Declaration using let keyword03:31
- Declaration using const keyword03:49
- Data types Introduction01:28
- Number Data type00:46
- String Data type00:43
- Boolean Data type00:20
- Undefined Data type00:24
- Null Data type00:13
- Operators Intro01:04
- Arithmatic Operators18:40
- Comparision Operator08:31
- Bitwise Operator07:27
- Logical Operator10:45
- Assignment Operator13:10
- Comma Operator01:04
- Grouping Operator01:42
- Operator Precedence02:56
- Typeof Operator01:11
- Ternary Operator01:06
- Conditional Statements Intro00:18
- if else statement01:25
- if else if statement01:43
- Break Statement00:19
- Empty Statement01:40
- Switch Intro00:25
- Switch Example04:18
- Loops Intro00:26
- While Loop04:18
- For Loop07:20
- Nested Loop08:11
- Functions Intro00:30
- Calling a Function00:17
- Return Statement00:16
- Function Examples03:58
- Properties of Function00:38
- Arguments Property of Functions01:32
Akhil has been programming since he was 19 years old, and got into web sites and web application development at 24. After graduating with a Electronics degree from Staffordshire University because of his interest in software development and designing, Akhil has moved to software field as web application designer and architect, database designer, and user interface designer.
He believes strongly that deeply understanding any topic allows you to properly learn it and, even more importantly in a real-world environment, quickly overcome problems.
He also has a deep interest in human nature and behavior, and how that impacts human-computer interaction. This interest translated into extending his career into user experience design and usability research.
Another link in the chain is his 8 months of experience in public speaking and teaching, both in front of small groups and as a one-on-one private instructor.
Putting all these pieces together, he has spent his career listening to a client need, designing a database and software to meet that need, building it, testing it, teaching others how to use it, then improving user experience by watching people actually use it and adjusting accordingly.
Akhil loves teaching every aspect of what he does, and even more loves teaching in a way that imparts understanding, as opposed to just examples intended to be parroted. He loves that moment when a student 'gets it', and that's what he wants for you when you take one of his courses.
He has found that those that learn purely by example, and not by understanding, end up much more limited than they need to be.
He firmly believes that anyone can learn anything only if you have real interest or necessity to learn it. Including you.
"It is my pleasure and privilege to teach you. I hope you'll learn things that you didn't know before and feel confident that you can accomplish your goals.
Thank you!" - Akhil Dakur