Understanding & Interpreting Symbols on Oracle Cards Pt2
What you'll learn
- build on your already-existing solid foundation of your library of common symbols that you can turn to as and when you need
- create more symbolic meanings that resonate with you you and are, therefore, memorable
- interpret symbols from the element of water, the sky and the animal kingdom
- build on your already-existing knowledge of tree and flower symbolic meanings by diving even deeper
- interpret angel and oracle cards intuitively
- enable your interpretations of your Angel and Oracle cards to just flow, for the messages and guidance to come with ease
- allow the messages you pass on, to yourself or others, to be more personal and in-depth, to have more colour and be brought to life
- stop leaning and depending on your deck’s guidebook for your card interpretations which will, as a result, be generalised, not personalised
- receive and pass on messages from the angels and your guides that are more meaningful, more personal, and more in-depth
- use symbols to step out of your own way and allow your intuition to take centre stage in your readings
- learn how to interpret new, unknown symbols on Angel and Oracle cards, calmly, using your intuition
- This course is a follow-on course to "Understanding & Interpreting Symbols on Oracle Cards Pt1". Please, therefore, ensure you have completed that course before proceeding with this course. An understanding of how to read Angel or Oracle cards, as well as some experience, is also a must. To gain experience reading Angel or Oracle cards, I recommend you, at least, follow my course "Reading Angel and Oracle Cards (Beginners)", or the equivalent thereof.
The very best Angel and Oracle card readers let their intuition take centre stage in a reading; the messages they receive come from within, and the connection they have with the angelic and spiritual realm is direct, clear and uninterrupted. As a result, the messages they receive, and pass on, are clear, in-depth, personal, meaningful, relevant, and memorable.
To enable your intuition to take centre stage, to flow with ease and grace, you need to remove any blocks that may be standing between you and your intuition, between you and the angelic and spiritual realm, between you and personal, meaningful, memorable messages of guidance and support.
One primary block is feeling stuck, panicked, or blank when you turn over a card simply because you do not know the meanings behind the symbols on the card.
In Understanding and Interpreting Symbols on Oracle Cards Pt1, you began to address this obstacle and, through that course, you began to build the solid foundations of a Library of Symbols.
In this course, Understanding and Interpreting Symbols on Oracle Cards Pt2, you will not only add another 31 symbolic meanings to your library with meanings that resonate with you, you’ll also gain the confidence to, on the spot, using your intuition, determine your own, personal meanings to symbols that catch your eye when you turn over a card, symbols that you won't have covered in this course or the previous. Further, through this course, you’ll be able to give readings that flow intuitively because, with your rounded knowledge of even more symbolic meanings and your ability to apply those meanings in readings, you’ll be able to relax and let your intuition take over.
Through the combination of this course and the previous course, you’ll not just become a good and confident Angel and Oracle card reader, you’ll become a great and natural Angel and Oracle card reader with a clear connection to your intuition and to the angelic and spiritual realm.
This course builds on your already existing strong foundation of symbolic meanings acquired in Interpreting Symbols on Oracle Cards Pt1, because building on your already solid foundation will ensure that your intuition plays the primary role it should, in the interpretation of Angel and Oracle cards. It will ensure that you are connected to the angelic and spiritual realm and to your inner wisdom so the messages you receive or pass on to others are personal, have meaning and relevance, and are more in-depth.
This is also why this course will not spoon-feed you meanings behind symbols. Throughout the sections of this course, you’ll be presented with a wide variety of possible interpretations for symbols but it’s up to you to choose what resonates with you. When you choose symbolic meanings that resonate with you, you remember them easily. Again, this will let your intuition take centre stage and the messages flow because you’re not getting in the way trying to remember a symbolic meaning that has no relevance and doesn’t make sense to you.
There will be a variety and range of suggested interpretations for symbols which you can choose to accept or reject, depending on whether they resonate with you, or not. And there will be visualisations that will help you to discover your personal meaning to symbols.
As author Madeleine L’Engle reminds us, “Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your mind is very limited. Use your intuition.”
So begin today, to truly unleash your intuition, so you can easily, with flow and grace, pick up on the exact messages the angels are sending you through your cards. No more guesswork. No more limited interpretations using the conscious mind. Open up to receive and pass on intuitive messages that are clear, deeply personal, meaningful, relevant, and memorable.
Who this course is for:
- Readers of Angel and Oracle cards - beyond beginner level
I work with the angels and our spirit guides to support and guide lovely souls who seek to shine their light by living their soul purpose and walking their soul path.
When we walk our soul path we're bringing our unique energy and gifts to the world. We follow a life that has purpose and that lights us up. We make a difference.
That doesn't, however, mean the path we follow will always be easy-going, smooth and free from obstacles and challenges. We are spiritual beings enjoying a human experience but, as humans, we can be truly complex, creating realities that make life challenging.
And that's where advice and guidance from the angels and spiritual realm can help; it supports us and helps us navigate the obstacles that lie along our path.
Since childhood I have sensed and felt angels and spirit around me. For many years, however, I wasn't open to receiving their support and guidance because I didn't want to be different, to stand out from my family and friends. Like everyone I just wanted to fit in, be accepted, and be loved.
In more recent years, however, my life path has taken a new direction, with the angels and spirit making their presence more strongly, more lovingly known; a direction that has helped me shine my light more brightly.
As part of this path, I have been encouraged by the angels and spirit to share my knowledge and experience with others, so they may learn how to better connect with the angelic and spiritual realm, when they choose to invite these beautiful uplifting, supportive beings into their lives.