Understanding Human Interactions Under Pressure
What you'll learn
- understand negative reactions to pressure in the workplace and not only and be ready to react
- no special requirements for this course, but being familiar with the business world will certainly help.
This is part ofthe third and last part of a series of three courses on Performance Under Pressure and focuses on Effective Human Interactions. And, in this course, you are going to learn to prevent and understand what dealing with negative pressure means.
High-pressure environments can be hard on professional relationships. You can so easily get caught up with a major project or looming deadline that your interpersonal skills slip. Under pressure, you may start to make instinctive emotional reactions as your awareness of others' feelings fades.
- This course helps you develop skills you need to recognize your personal reaction to pressure and how it impacts your relationships with others.
- It shows how you can consciously control your interpersonal reactions when under pressure and how to avoid unnecessary tensions.
After completing this short course you will be able to clearly understand negative reactions to pressure in the workplace and not only.
This course includes video lectures, examples, quizzes and some learning support documents, and it will take you less than 1 hour to finish. And, as usual you have the 30 days money back guarantee, no question asked.
Now, if this is something that will help you, go ahead and press that "Take This Course" button. And, see you inside the course!
If you are already registered for the full course "Performance Under Pressure - Effective Human Interactions" you already have this section.
Who this course is for:
- professionals who want to develop their abilities to manage the stress that comes with working under pressure and anyone who wants to develop or refine their skills for performing under pressure
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.