Understanding First Impression
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the implication of having a good first impression in business and in any context.
- Enable student to know the strategies and ways of contributing to make a good first impression.
- The eye is the window of the soul, facial expression will aid student to use it to their advantage and in any context
- help student interpret personal space gestures and personal appearance in a more thoughtful and knowledgeable way to aid life and business.
- It will aid in even reading the movement of people either subordinate or superior.
- Have knowledge about the strategies use improve non verbal communication in any context.
- willingness to learn
Communication is the imparting or exchange of ideas, information or feeling. Why we all interpret non verbal communication in our own way to suit our situation is an issue you cannot force any body to explain because each of as have their own sense of judgement.
first impression play a vital role in our communication as business people and students we all need to take it serious because once any body form their impression about you which analyse say it take less than one minute for people to form their opinion . it is better we learn it seriously to affect our business and life.
knowing the benefits of first impression will help as understand more about the usage of first impression. Strategies to form a good first impression is the catalyst and keys to observe first impression critical in any conversation or meeting either in business of life situation. We all need to be a good communicators by being observant in both verbal and non verbal cues, gestures, facial expression etc all need to be observed carefully to aid our communication effectively and efficiently.
- multinational companies
- Small Medium Scale Enterprises
- Self employed
- Business owners
- Sales people
- presentation experts
- anybody who communicate