Understanding EWDjs: Working with Global-based Databases
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand how Global Storage works
- understand how to manipulate data in a Global-based database
- Students should have a working EWD.js system
- Students should ideally have completed the "Getting Started with EWD.js" course
Global-based databases are a little-known and relatively poorly-understood technology, and yet they are incredibly powerful multi-model NoSQL databases. EWDjs is primarily designed to integrate with and exploit the power of these databases, so anyone wishing to use EWDjs in the most effective way should take this course.
This course explains in detail how Global Storage works and how Global-based databases are accessed from Nodejs and EWDjs.
Students should already have an understanding of databases and should be familiar with both using and the concepts that underpin Nodejs and EWDjs.
The course mainly consists of video screencasts, but source code is included for the examples used during the course.
The course should take 2 - 3 hours to complete.
- This course is intended for students who have begun using EWD.js and want to understand how it integrates with a Global-based database