What you'll learn
- Clearly understand what CSR is about
- Understand the differences between CSR, CSRD, CSV, ESG, and SDGs
- Comprehend the differences between Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Sustainability Reporting
- Have a clear snapshot of CSR peculiarities in the world
- Learn about the legal framework of CSR around the world
- Have a deep immersion in the legal framework of CSRD
- Have a deep immersion in the legal framework of CSR in India
- Learn how to use CSR to increase your competitive advantage
- Learn how to make an impactful CSR report
- Learn how to include CSR in your Business plan with a case study
- No specific requirement is necessary. Only the need to make clear in your mind the topic of CSR and have a deep understanding of it.
Has CSR become a buzzword? We hear about CSR more and more. In the past, it used to be an additional thing companies included in their activities and communicational strategy. With the rising-up of sustainability in the global demand of goods and services, it continues to be an important tool to increase your competitive advantage, and it is also becoming a legal condition to run a business in many countries. It is the case of Europe, with the CSRD, or India. But it’s the same in many other countries. So it is now necessary for corporations, entrepreneurs (big or small), managers, employees and researchers develop a good base of knowledge on CSR.
So what is the problem now? When we come across the word CSR, we fall into a sort of confusion. Does it mean Corporate Social Responsibility or Corporate Sustainability Reporting? What is the difference between CSR and ESG? What about SDGs? Is there any relation between CSR and SDGs? What is CSRD? There is a lot to talk about, and understand when we come across this topic. This course wants to make clear the unclear! You will understand what CSR exactly is. By taking this course, you will get deep knowledge of CSR, talk about it without any problem, and make the best use of it.
This course is for you, whether you are a businessman, a researcher, a teacher, a student, a future or upcoming entrepreneur, or simply you are interested in CSR and sustainability in general. And you do not need specific basic knowledge to follow this course.
Finally, you need to link CSR and your strategy to get a competitive advantage. CSR, if correctly and strategically used, can become a great ally of your business, being it a start-up, small, medium, or big company. In the upcoming decades, managing your CSR activities can be crucial to meet the needs of your shareholders and stakeholders.
This course will give you the knowledge for a clear understanding of CSR and its differences and relations with ESG, CSV and SDGs. You will understand how CSR is around the world. You will have a deep analysis of the legal framework in Europe (CSRD) and in India. You will learn how to improve your competitive advantage thanks to CSR, and how to make a great report as well as how to include it in your business plan with the support of a case study (Google CSR report).
Hoping this course will be useful and enriching for you,
Economist, Sustainability, SDG and CSR expert
Who this course is for:
- The main goal of the course is to make you have clear understanding of CSR, master and make the best use of it
Dario Ruggiero was born in Naples (Italy) in 1981. He has a degree in Economics and Management with laude and has been working as an economic researcher for more than 15 years. In 2011 he started the journey of sustainability: he initiated Long Term Economy theory, founded Long Term Economy Association. He has contributed to several projects on sustainability and has had interviews with several scientists and businessmen all around the world engaged with sustainability. He has already made several courses on sustainability both on-demand or through live sessions. He is Italy ad Europe Chair of the Global Goodwill Ambassador foundation, where is also responsible for the development of SDGs.