Understanding Bootstrap Grids and Columns
- You should be having the basic HTML and CSS knowledge
Would you like to learn how to master Bootstrap grids and columns effectively? This will save your valuable time in web development.
Sometimes it becomes hard to position images and texts if you are a beginner to web development. But if you use the Bootstrap framework, things will be a lot easy for you.
In this course, you will learn how to use the Bootstrap grid system to effectively position the images. This is a beginner course to Bootstrap layouts. But this will also be helpful to the web developers who need to save their valuable time when designing websites.
This is a FREE course. You have nothing to lose. Enter the course now........
- Students who would like to understand the grid system in Bootstrap
- Students who would like to design websites faster with Bootstrap
- Web developers who have a basic knowledge about Bootstrap
- Container vs Container-fluid02:26
- Row and the Container03:13
- Maintaining the widths08:42
- Placing images04:17
- Centering a column in a div07:51
- Div inside another div02:23
- Placing divs under an image03:47
- Placing responsive divs under an image01:46
- Placing 2 divs next to an image05:00
Chinthaka De Silva is specialized in responsive web development mainly with Bootstrap framework. He has designed a lot of sites for the entrepreneurs related with ClickBank, Shopify or any other integrations. He also works as a freelancer to offer high quality designs for an affordable price. The web design lessons offered by him has helped a lot of entrepreneurs to successfully launch new businesses.