Automotive Starting System Operation and Schematic Diagnosis
What you'll learn
- Learn to Eliminate the Possible Causes of Basic Starting System Faults Using a Proven Diagnostic Process
- Understand Basic and Intermediate Level Starting System Schematics
- Understand Basic Starter Motor Purpose and Major Components
- (Suggest Taking) "Do it Yourself - Automotive Electrical Diagnosis - Beginner Course" first.
- Anyone can learn from this Course; however, it is Suggested that the Beginner and Intermediate Course be taken first.
This Course Focuses on Teaching Beginner Students, Intermediate Students and Do-it-Yourselfers to Understand Automotive Starting System Operation and Electrical Schematics. Steve Simplifies the Concepts and Explains a Process that can Promote Quick and Accurate Diagnostic Results.
By taking this course, Students will be able to Understand and Narrow Down the Potential Causes of Starting System Problems. For New Technicians, Practicing what is Taught in this Program can consistently Decrease the Time it takes them to Diagnose Electrical Faults.
While the Course Focuses mainly on Starting System Schematics, the Diagnostic Principles and Procedures taught here can also be applied to other Automotive Electrical Systems. Although not Required to Benefit from this Course Depending on Your Experience, it is Recommended that my Beginner and Intermediate Electrical Schematic Diagnostic Courses be completed First Before taking this course.
Of course, if you are going to be doing any work yourself on a car, make sure you are Comfortable that you have the Hands-on Skills to do so. The course explains the Foundation material necessary to Understand and Diagnose many Basic and Intermediate Starting System Schematics. The more you practice what is taught in this course and apply the process to different wiring diagrams on your car, the more Comfortable and Proficient You Will Become.
Who this course is for:
- Do-it-Yourselfers or Anyone who wants to learn how to Diagnose Basic and Intermediate Starting System Schematics.
- Students who want to Learn a Schematic Diagnostic Process to Know what is wrong, instead of Guessing and Changing Parts
I am a fully Certified Master Automotive Technician by ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) and Scored 100% on the Electrical/Electronic Systems Certification Test.
I have been a coach and teacher for most of my life, training students both young and old. In my 26 years of experience as an Expert Diagnostic and Repair Technician for Automotive Dealerships, I was the go to guy for vehicles with problems that no one else could fix, as well as a Shop Foreman and Instructor of fellow technicians. More recently, I have educated students for almost 10 years as an Instructor of Automotive, Electrical, and Electronics systems at a Technical School in NY. While there I received a Recognition Award as Top Instructor for being able to get through to students that others thought could not succeed.
To me Teaching should be about:
Getting the Students Involved in the Learning Experience.
Lecturing with a Purpose, not just to show how much you know.
Teaching in a way that lets students realize “I can do this”, not how hard it is.
I am Passionate about what I do – I am here to teach and take Great Pride in every Light Bulb I Can Turn on.