Understanding Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What you'll learn
- Theory behind Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Be able to correlate the Machine Learning models with the theory and concepts involved
- Use Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to solve wide range of problems
- High school math
Learn the theory and mathematics behind the most compelling science of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning!
What this course covers:
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Python essentials with Python libraries used in Machine Learning
Problem solving in Artificial Intelligence
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning in context to Artificial Intelligence
Types of Learning in AI and ML
Mathematical and Statistical Preliminaries for Machine Learning
Artificial Neural Networks
Competitive Learning and Self Organizing Maps
Fuzzy Neural Networks
Linear and Logistic Regression
Support Vector Machines (SVMs)
Principle Component Analysis
Brief Introduction about Deep Learning and Model Optimization Techniques
The field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning requires thorough understanding of the concepts involved when you build, train, test and deploy your model, so that you can fine tune the model as per your needs. But that requires understanding of the core concepts and theory behind those models, and this course covers exactly that!
This course covers the Theory and Mathematics behind Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and touches upon various concepts such as Learning, Machine Learning algorithms and Artificial Neural Networks, thereby detailing each topic with elaborate theory involved.
What you will be able to achieve with this course:
1. Understand the concepts behind AI and ML
2. Make your own Machine Learning models and excel at work
So, go ahead and enroll for this course and demonstrate your knowledge to your peers at work or at college!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Machine Learning Engineers who want to understand the theory and concepts behind AI and ML
- Students who want to pursue Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and want to learn the theory behind same
I am teaching AI and ML and other Software Development Courses as full time since past 7 years and have experience as a developer as well. I am assiduous and strive to help others to be a more productive self. I believe that teaching the appropriate subject to any student should be in as much detail as it can be, so that the student can utilize that knowledge in his/her field of work.