How To Solve A Rubiks Cube Step-By-Step! (Beginners Method)
Have you wanted to solve that neglected Rubik's Cube that has been sitting on your desk for years?
In this guide I will be covering every inch of this 3x3 cube. Everything you will need to solve ANY 3x3 Rubiks Cube will be in step-by-step order for you to follow along with. I have been solving the rubiks cube for about 8 years now and the one thing I could not stand while learning to solve the cube was memorizing lists and lists of algorithms.
It drove me absolutely crazy.
Which is why, in this guide, I will be showing you how to solve the cube only using a small handful of easy to memorize algorithms (which will also be included in a downloadable PDF) so that you can learn to solve the cube quickly without having to constantly hammer meaningless algorithms into your brain.
In this guide you will include:
- Step-by-step video content on how to solve the cube using the beginner method with only a small number of simple algorithms. As well as downloadable PDF content to aid you in solving the cube.
- Tips and some tricks I personally use and have developed over the years to improve your familiarity with the cube and speed up your solve time.
- Optional Intermediate alternative methods of solving that can be easily applied to the beginner method
This guide will make the process of solving the cube easier than it has to be. Because, in this guide, I will be explaining the reason for the steps involved in solving. Unlike some courses out there which tell only teach you how to use the algorithm, this course will actually explain the purpose and functionality of using the algorithm, which will make not only learning the algorithms, but also understanding their use easier.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning to Solve a Rubik's Cube
- Adults who want to solve a Rubiks Cube
- Children who want to solve a Rubik's Cube
- 01:04Overview of Solve
- 00:40Example Solve of Cube
- 00:35Before We Start Solving: The Basics
- 04:59Algorithm Notation (Faces Of The Cube)
- 01:41Color Orientation of The Cube
My name is Brandon Sims and I am currently pursuing my passions and dreams despite what most my friends/family/loved ones tell me I am doing right/wrong. I want to squeeze every last drop out of life and firmly believe we should all spend our time doing what we love.
I enjoy teaching others lessons as big as life changing advice on self-help, to smaller things such as solving a rubik's cube. It fascinates me to watch people grow. I am looking forward to teaching many more courses online so I can reach as many people as possible :)