Understand, select & maintain your proper EX rated equipment
- You have to be involved in Electrical and Instrument installations in hazardous areas
In this course, I'm delivering a comprehensive coverage of Area Classification & Ex-rated equipment types of protection regarding
At the end of this course you will be able to identify:
- Properties of Flammable Materials
- Standards & Codes (NEC / IEC / ATEX / BS)
- Area Classification supported with (illustrations & practical Examples)
- Various types of EX-rated equipment like : (e.g.: EX d, e, i, p, n, o, q, m, s)
- Inspection & Maintenance for all the previous EX equipment
- How to read the EX Marking & Labeling
Hopefully, this material will be help you to understand, select, inspect & maintain proper EX equipment which will be suitable for your work environment
Who this course is for:
- Electric Enigneers/Technicians
- Instrument Engineers/Technicians
- Process Engineers
- HSSE Safety Engineers
- 03:10Fire Condition, Flammable Limits, Flash Point and Oxygen Concentration.
- 03:23Source of ignition, Auto-ignition Temperature and Minimum Ignition Energy.
- 04:33Gas Grouping and Temperature Class
- 00:56Explosion and Detonation.
My objective is inspiring people through online courses. I started my career as senior electrical engineer then I acted as electrical & instrument technical support. Since 2015, I have occupied E&I department head. I had been involved in Oil & Gas industry over the past 15 years of my experience.
My passion of learning new skills is growing a day after another, especially when I'm delivering comprehensive online courses in the field of Electric & Instrument.