Router Commands for Networking Students
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- understand the commands of routers and switches and its details.
- get idea on how these commands are helpful in configuring the network and troubleshooting at later stages
- Students should have understanding of OSI model, Subnetting and router overview before appearing for this
- Students who are of CCNP level will be able to refresh their knowledge
Over 3000 satisfied students of 150 countries
This course titled as "Router Commands for Networking Students" is about understanding the cisco commands of routers and switches.
Students will see video sessions of cisco routers with all important commands along with explanation of output.
GNS3 has been used for making you take feel of cisco router Command Line Interface.
This course is of 1 hour time which includes many videos.
It has been divided in to 5 parts of 4-6 commands each starting from the basic ones to little advance level.
Students of CCNA and CCNP who are aspiring to enhance their troubleshooting and Configuration skills will get good understanding of CLI , therefore, It will benefit them :-)
Student who will buy this course will get special discount on my new courses..
- CCNA or CCNP routing students should take this course. It is good for both Beginner and Intermediate level
You'll learn the most used commands which provide you precise output of Interface IP addresses, Layer 1 and Layer 2 status. Also, you will see how you can check or view the Configuration on Individual Interfaces.
Filtering the output technique is also shown in this chapter.