Understand how electricity is generated
What you'll learn
- What are the different forms of energy? What is Law of Energy Conservation?
- What is faraday’s law? & What is lenz’s law?
- How to generate emf of desired magnitude & desired frequency?
- Why shape of generated waveform is sinusoidal?
- What is magnetic field?
- How practical generator differs from ideal theoretical generator concept?
- Knowledge of basic science may help understanding the course better
Course is design to understand how electricity is generated. It is about role of Faraday's law in energy conversion and role of Lenz's law in satisfying "Law of energy conservation". It covers all from fundamental concepts to strong mathematical explanation, to understand magnetic field and its role in generation of AC voltage. It also includes basic working principle of AC generator & its practical arrangement.
Who this course is for:
- I personally recommends all electrical engineering students to go through this course if having any doubt about how electricity is generated.
- Course is very important for 1st year students of electrical, computer and electronics engineering branch. However all engineer students must have understanding of how electricity is generated.
- Intellectual students from 10th, 11th and 12th science should also enroll for the course.
Dr. Jignesh Makwana started his academic career in 2004. He received a Phd degree in Electrical Engineering with the specialization in power electronics & drive from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in 2013. His interest and enthusiasm for teaching & learning, research & development and innovations in all fields lead him as a good contributor in the academic & industrial field. He has vast academic experience with various reputed universities & institutes. Dr. Jignesh Makwana has international exposure of visiting several countries and representing expertise in the field of power electronics converters, artificial intelligence, renewable energy, etc. He published a number of research papers in international and national conferences and reputed journals. He guided a number of UG and PG students for their dissertation and project works. He is former head of the department of Electrical Engineering Department at Marwadi University, Rajkot, Gujarat. He is founder & director of RhyMak Electronics which involves in design and development of electrical vehicles & accessories and electronic products. He provided consultancy service to several industries for the design of power electronics and special motors. He is also founder and active online instructor at Rhyni - Tech Skills & Fundamentals, hub of online self paced courses, with 3500+ students from 120+ countries.