Introduction to Data Science
What you'll learn
- You'll understand the world of Data Science, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- You'll be able to identify different worlds of Data Science such as AI, ML and DL
- You'll be able to identify different tools, languages and framework used in the Data Science market
- You'll be able to build an understanding of different job profiles pertaining to Data Science in the market
- You'll be able to identify the suitable areas of Data Science which fits your profile and take the action accordingly.
- There is no requirement or pre-requisites to join this course.
- This course is a very generic and can be used in real by anyone who is entering into the Data Science space for the first time.
- Thus in order to join this course, there is no as such a stringent requirement of any knowledge or skillset.
Recently in last couple of years we have seen and listened the buzzwords such as Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine
Learning and Deep Learning. Most of us if we are not very close to this world of technology take all these buzz words with same
context and consider them as same. But in reality they are quite different and covers different parts of the Data Science and Analytics
This course has been designed for beginners who are new to it and wants to enter into this field. Obviously it has a lot of scope in the
upcoming years and there is no stopping, this will grow even further where the entire world will be digitized and automated.
It's the right time to enter into this space and this course will help understand the different areas of Data Science, their scope
in the market. It will also help us know different available tools in the market, job profiles and the expectations from the companies
if someone is preparing for a job interview.
This course will help students passed out from the college, professionals from various backgrounds entering into the space for the first time and even the consultants.
Hope this course will be useful and I will keep adding new sections to the course to make it more useful.
Thanks for joining the course and Happy Learning !
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for all who want to enter into the Data Science and Analytics space for the first time and will be helpful for:
- Data Science Starters
- Analytics Starters
- Data Science Enthusiast
- Professionals from various background
I am a Data Science Consultant with over 12 years of experience offering solutions, consultancy and deliveries of the projects in the data science and analytics space for domains such as finance, retail, banking, etc.
I have tried to put my knowledge and experience in the form of different courses which can be used straight away in the work. I hope my course will benefit you and I will keep sharing and building new courses.
Happy Learning !