Identify And Avoid Unconscious Bias
What you'll learn
- How to identify and minimise different forms of unconscious bias.
- How to make more effective and objective decisions.
- How to eliminate unconscious bias from business decisions.
- How to apply practical strategies to prevent bias in an organisation.
- How to assess your organisation's diversity growth and inclusion.
- The importance of having an inclusive workplace.
- How deep the dangers of impulsive decisions truly go.
- How to resolve internalised bias about oneself.
- No specific requirements.
Are you an HR professional looking to remove bias from your operations? Are you a business owner or professional looking to improve your decision-making abilities in general, so that you can arrive at logical, objective conclusions? If so, this course is for you.
Diversity and inclusion have become centre-stage considerations for profitable and productive businesses. But beyond the obvious biases, unconscious bias lurks to undermine business decisions and operations. This course provides clear information about various unconscious pitfalls in decision-making, in the context of diversity and inclusion, as well as in other contexts.
The course kicks off by introducing some key terms and the definition of unconscious bias. Over the lectures, we will be discussing how successful businesses have implemented strategies and practices that maintain a healthy and inclusive environment, liberated from unconscious biases, and you'll learn how to apply these solutions in your own organisation. We'll also cover vital topics such as cognitive and internalised biases, while also touching on various methods we can use in order to prevent prejudice and discrimination. We'll then take a closer look at the role bias plays in the decision-making process and how to challenge established perceptions, transforming them into objective and logical approaches.
By the end of the course, you will possess valuable knowledge on how to prevent various forms of bias and you'll be confident and self-assured in your capabilities and skills, while also being ready to implement what you have learnt.
So, if you're looking to establish an inclusive, diverse, and non-discriminatory environment for all - as well as learn to make clear and objective business decisions - enrol today!
Who this course is for:
- Members of highly-diverse teams.
- Team leaders wanting to improve company inclusion.
- Professionals in Human Resources and Recruitment.
- Professionals interested in how to make better business decisions.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.