Una Manzana. Spanish for absolute beginners.
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 62 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a basic conversation in present, present continuous and future.
- Introduce yourself.
- Make polite questions.
- Talk about the things that you want, like, have and need to do.
- Talk about the things that you can and must do.
- Talk about the things that you are going to do.
- Talk about the things that you are doing.
- Previous knowledge is not required.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see the PDF files.
In this course you will be able to learn Spanish from the very basics, from a single word to complex sentences.
I used the word manzana apple in every grammatical form to make them easier for you. In this course we are going to use 9 main verbs, with these verbs you will be able to express the things that you like to do, what you want, what you have to do, the things that you can do, and many more!
How to read Spanish
This section is optional. Before starting the classes I recommend to check these videos. Here we are going to review on every Spanish sound. And also, you will see the pronunciation in Korean and Japanese writing.
Every class is less than 10 minutes long. I designed this course to learn Spanish grammar in little bites, so in every class you will add more and more words to express yourself.
You can download a PDF file in every class. The file contains all the new vocabulary used in the video and many useful extra notes to understand better Spanish language.
There is a number's video every 3-5 classes, so you don't forget to practice the numbers. These are very important, but most of the times we leave them apart.
At the end of every section you will be able to do a test. This will help you to know your strengths and the areas where you can improve.
At the very end of this course you will see all the vocabulary used throughout the course. You can download it at any time.
Anyone can speak Spanish! The language is there for everybody, just take it!
Be part of this Spanish speaking community! Let's learn together! :)
:: Extra classes are coming! ::
- People who have never studied Spanish before.
- People who have very little knowledge of Spanish.
- People who want to review basic Spanish Grammar.
In this class we are going to see:
Indefinite articles: un, una, unos, unas
Remember you don't have to memorize the grammatical term, you just have to focus on how to use these words.
✦You can download the PDF file to see more notes about this class.