Beginner Full Stack Web Development: HTML, CSS, React & Node
What you'll learn
- Build websites with HTML & CSS
- Build backend servers & APIs with Node and Express
- Work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Build full-stack web apps with Facebook's React Framework
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
- You should have a PC or Mac and know how to turn it on!
- Have an Internet connection
Welcome to the Ultimate Web Developer Bootcamp. This is your one-stop-shop to learn front-end AND back-end development.
We'll take you from absolute beginner to competent full-stack web developer in a matter of weeks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is curious about programming
- Those looking for a career change
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students how to code. Using our exciting, hands-on teaching style you are sure to master the principles AND have fun at the same time.
We also have a free chat community with over 50,000 students where you can interact and get help from others.
See you on the inside!
- Mark Price
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners - no prior experience is required
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking for a career change
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end and backend development
- This course is for students
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications.
Our target students are:
First time developers
Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life.
We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.