- 30 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build websites with HTML & CSS
- Build backend servers & APIs with Node and Express
- Work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Build full-stack web apps with Facebook's React Framework
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
In this video we you'll get an overview of everything you're going to learn to become a full-stack web developer. Learn front end to backend web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4, es6, Node, Express, Mongo & React.
In this lesson you'll learn how to use HTML tables to display data.
Simple rule when using tables - Use tables for tabular data, use other elements for presentation (designing layouts using css) like div, section, aside, nav etc . which provides meaning to the content they hold rather than using table for everything.
In this lesson we'll cover element, class and id selectors and how they're used to style HTML.
I'll be using TONS of different CSS styling rules we haven't covered. DON'T WORRY about that. We'll cover all of these styling rules later on in the lessons. Just pay attention to how to use the element, class and id selectors.
In this lesson we'll demonstrate how to use the browser inspector tools for Chrome, Firefox and Safari. These tools will give you an "under the hood" look at how your HTML and CSS are working together. This is a crucial tool that you will use everyday in web development.
My favorite word haha. In this lesson we'll discuss how different HTML elements hold a different "point value". Different HTML selectors will take priority over other selectors. This is important to learn so you can understand how browsers decide which CSS rules to apply to your HTML.
Get excited to build your first website using pure HTML and CSS!
- You should have a PC or Mac and know how to turn it on!
- Have an Internet connection
Welcome to the Ultimate Web Developer Bootcamp. This is your one-stop-shop to learn front-end AND back-end development.
We'll take you from absolute beginner to competent full-stack web developer in a matter of weeks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Anyone who is curious about programming
- Those looking for a career change
- Serious coders & hobbyists
- Students & teenagers
- Anyone who wants to learn web development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students how to code. Using our exciting, hands-on teaching style you are sure to master the principles AND have fun at the same time.
We also have a free chat community with over 50,000 students where you can interact and get help from others.
See you on the inside!
- Mark Price
- This course is for beginners - no prior experience is required
- This course is for entrepreneurs & hobbyists
- This course is for those looking for a career change
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn front-end and backend development
- This course is for students