Ultimate step-by-step survey creation guide for all levels
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create pro surveys, quickly and without wasting a single minute of your precious time, in this course explaining a 2 minute concept takes exactly 2 minutes, not 10. This is why you won’t find 532 hours of useless video here :) Effortlessly and hassle-free increase your response rates How to invite people to your surveys and get as many respondents as possible without spending a fortune How to structure and build surveys the way the best research professionals do it Understand how to always collect meaningful, usable and actionable feedback Avoid all the typical errors that survey designers make
- No prerequisites. It would help if you have designed a survey in the past, just to be able to grasp everything faster.
So you have been tasked with creating a survey for your company, course or community! You want to get the most out of it and impress everyone on how quickly you managed to deliver something powerful! Before you go on to buying a subscription on SurveyGizmo and SurveyMonkey, you should take a step back and think what you want to do as a business/group, what you want to learn, and then how you can learn (which method to use) to get the best knowledge which you can then share with others and action upon!
Why? Because if you don’t think about these things, you will end up making a whole lot of errors that will give you less respondents, bad quality of responses or even answers to questions that don’t help you or are irrelevant and misleading, and then you will have done all this effort for nothing, wasting time and money and possibly missing out on important deadlines!
Let me help you get trustworthy data from as many respondents as possible, with as less hassle and stress as possible!
Enrol in this course to get professional advice and knowledge accumulated from hundreds of challenging survey projects for the world’s leading organisations!
I will teach you how to structure the perfect survey, use the appropriate questions, collect as many responses as possible, and receive quality responses to uncover actionable insight!
Need to learn how to build a survey within a day to keep up with a looming deadline? This course is perfect for you as it can get you there in a day! The pace of the course is not slow, no useless gaps between useful stuff, I’m not faffing to just make the videos last longer without offering any value!
Please not that this course is about building surveys, rather than filling them out to make money!
VERY QUICKLY and WITHOUT WASTING ANY TIME you will be able to:
- Use the right research methods (DOING THE RIGHT THING) and perfectly structure a survey
- Ask the best questions using the most appropriate format
- Make it easy for people to fill in your survey and minimise drop outs
- Get as many participants as possible
- Get quality responses that lead to useful, meaningful, ACTIONABLE insight
- Make your survey as cost-effective as possible, streamlining incentive costs
- Be confident you are DOING THE THING RIGHT and avoid wasting time in useless activities
- Impress your manager / colleagues / team members / fellow students
…and you can always jump into specific parts of the course to jog your memory on specific lessons that you might need when designing/launching your survey!
WHO will benefit from this course:
- Working for a startup or a larger organisation, you have been tasked for the first time ever to create and manage a survey for customers/employees/the general public and you want to quickly know the survey best practices to be able to deliver the best results that will take your company forward.
- You are a student or member of team/club/community, and you want to learn how to design and execute a survey without falling for any of the common pitfalls and make everyone happy.
- You have already run some survey(s) and want to improve the quality of data, your response rates, learn how to keep people filling in your surveys through time, increase the value of collected data (i.e. get more relevant, actionable results).
- Anyone who wants to create a survey for any level - from a student or a community member all the way up to market research professionals!