ULTIMATE SPLUNK COURSE 2022 | ZERO TO HERO
What you'll learn
- Configure an AWS Splunk Environment
- How Data is Centrally Managed within Splunk
- How to Create Pracitical Searches and Dashboard within Splunk
- Understand Basics of Splunk Processing Language (SPL)
- Be Motivated to Learn Splunk
- Basic Understanding of Operating Systems (Windows/Linux) | Not a Hard Requirement
- Basic Understanding of Command Line Interface (CLI) | Not a Hard Requirement
- How To Create an AWS Environment | Not a Hard Requirement
If you are a beginner with Splunk or you are a novice, this course will go in-depth on the basic concepts for Splunk, how to configure it and configure multiple pieces to get it working.
Splunk is one of the industry standards for SIEM tools, centralized logging mechanisms, etc. Splunk is a very easy and verse tool. You can configure simple or complex searches/dashboards. I wanted to create this course because there is A LOT of information out there. However, it’s either all scattered or there are no detailed explanations on how to configure Splunk. I want to equip you the key components of Splunk, how to configure searches and centrally manage forwarders to pull data into Splunk.
We will cover how to setup and configure an AWS environment. Everything is moving into the cloud and it's important to get familiar with a cloud environment that's used heavily within the cooperate world and government sectors
I've left a resources section what contains all of the searches that I've made within a production environment. No one else is doing this! I wanted to share this with you so that you can understand what searches to make and, more importantly, make you look like a ROCKSTAR
Who this course is for:
- You've Been Tasked with Administrating Splunk?
- You Want to Develope New Skills to Further Your Career?
- You Want To Learn Practical Examples With Splunk?
- You Want to Pass Splunk Certification Exams?
I have been in the Cybersecurity space for 7 years. I have a lot of technical experience with Cybersecurity tools, Cybersecurity concepts and other additonal Information Technology.
I have numerous industry standard certifications. I will provide the best courses that you have seen. I go in detail when others don't.
I hope you enjoy. If you want to connect on LinkedIn, I've provided my link.