Ultimate SEO Training 2021
What you'll learn
- Have a proper understanding of SEO and will be able to optimize their websites.
- Learn all important SEO-Basics
- Learn how a Search Engine works
- Learn that there are more Search Engines than you might think (that people actually use)
- Learn about the difference of OnPage-, OnSite- and OffPage SEO
- Learn about the difference of follow- and nofollow links
- What are anchor texts and how do you classify them?
- Learn how links other SEOs say are worthless will bring value to your website
- I show you about market shares of the different Search Engines
- What is PageRank, how important is it and why can you not rely on this metric any longer?
- What is SEO Visibility and how can you use this metric for your SEO?
- Understand what are Black Hat and what are White Hat tactics in SEO
- Learn about what Google says about SEO and what is safe to do within Google Guidelines for webmasters
- Learn how to control Google Index and how Google indexes your website
- I will show you how Google changed the way they decided which pages shall rank on top - Google Updates over the years
- You will learn how to use Canonicals, Hreflang, Structured data and robots_txt properly
- I will show you which are the most important Ranking Factors and how to use them properly
- Why are Ranking Factors not equal for every website
- I will answer the question if Social Media signals are important Ranking Signals for Google
- Learn what is important to rank well in Mobile Search as well
- What can you do to benefit from Voice Search?
- You will learn how to choose the right keywords to rank well
- Learn about your users and how this knowledge will help you rank well
- You will learn how to choose the right domain name
- I will show you how to structure your website right
- Experience how the server location can affect your rankings
- Are SSL certificates worth the money and effort?
- Do you need SEO plugins, extensions or modules for your Content Management System?
- What you need to know about internal links and internal linking structure
- I will help you to decide if Duplicate Content (internal as well as external) can hurt your website
- I will show you how to deal with images in SEO
- What is technical SEO and what is editorial SEO?
- What are the most important OnPage ranking factors?
- How can Links form other websites hurt your Rankings on Google and other websites?
- Why Yandex decided to not value backlinks any more ... and why they still do
- Learn to decide which links might hurt your SEO efforts and how to get rid of them
- Learn how to create a Disavow file right
- Learn how to interprete Google official statements right
- Learn how to find the website you will like to get backlinks from
- Learn how to leverage Content Marketing to gain links
- Learn how to monitor your SEO efforts and success
- You should have an understanding of what a website is.
- You should have a vague idea what SEO eventually might be.
- You should have a computer.
- You should have access to the internet.
- You should be eager to learn :-)
This Ultimate SEO Course starts with elementary lessons. Every other week or so, I will add new lessons. With every new lesson added, this class is becoming more "Ultimate". It is different from other SEO courses on Youtube or Udemy. Instead of showing you how to optimize your website for better rankings on Google, this course will teach you how to optimize your website for your visitors - one of them being Google. The goal is not to trick your way up the search results but to earn your position no #1.
Different from many other courses here on Udemy, you will not learn to optimize your website using a specific content management system (CMS) like Wordpress, Typo3, Joomla or Drupal.
You will learn the real SEO hands on points, not dependent to any specific system. You will know what you really need to rank well and how you need to talk to your IT, content editors and CMS administrators. Let them decide which plugins to use or if they want to code something from the scratch. It doesn't matter which tools are being used. What really counts is the outcome - what do the search engines see - that is what you will learn in this course!
Go ahead - and send me comments and messages with real life SEO problems you might have. I will eventually answer them privately or build a new lesson from it to share with everyone.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start with SEO
- Anyone who wants to learn SEO the White Hat way
- Anyone who wants to cooperate with Google & Co (and not game them)
- Beginner SEOs
- Experienced (but not yet professional) SEOs
- Professional Online Marketers (but not yet professional SEOs)
Marcus is an engaged and enthusiastic SEO. His deep understanding of SEO, copy writing and developer skills combined with high creativity helps him finding solutions for his SEO clients he serves at Searchmetrics as an SEO Consultant.
SEO is about understanding what users want from your website, understanding what your USPs compared to your competitors are and how to translate these findings into a language Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yandex and Baidu can understand.
SEO is not about sneaking your way to the top positions.
SEO is not about buying or renting links for better rankings.
SEO is not about spamming the keywords all over the place.
SEO is not about Black Hat, although some "experts" might tell you otherwise.
SEO is about helping the search engines understanding your website better and understanding the message you want to tell.
If that aligns with what the Search Engines "think" the user wants, your website will show up in the top positions.
Marcus is an experienced SEO Consultant and you can hire him and his not less experienced colleagues through the Searchmetrics Company website (Google for searchmetrics digital strategies group).
Marcus' focus are Google Update Analysis and recoveries, International SEO including SEO for China and tricky SEO problems you fail to find answers or solutions for.
Please feel welcome to send him any SEO related problems you have by message - he might answer personally, with a video added to his courses or by offering consultation.