Ultimate Resume Makeover Course: Get Your Dream Job
What you'll learn
- Be able to create the resume that will sell them
- They will understand how to refine their resume so that every word is powerpacked
- They will be able to make it pass the computer screening programmes and into the hands of the hiring manager
- They will be remembered when hiring managers screen their resume
- A computer
- An open mind
- Willingness to take action
Take a moment and think about your dream job. The job that you would quit you current job for anytime.
Now imagine you finally got the opportunity to apply for it. You send you resume in. However, chances are that he will only look at it for 10 seconds.
How are you going to get your resume to stand out. How will you make sure your resume is remembered. How are you going to leave an impact in just 10 seconds.
To make things worse, how are even sure that your resume will not be filtered out before it reaches the hiring manager.
Hi, my name is Thomas and i will be sharing with you the tips and tricks that allowed me to get many offers straight out of college. The tips that I will share here and the methods that I use are highly actionable and you will be able to revamp and give your resume a complete makeover in a couple of hours.
You will learn how to customize your resume for different jobs so that your resume is always optimized for success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wishes to get the interviews they want!
- YOU can always benefit from improving your resume, as Im sure there's a dream job that you still wish to get
Having being successful as a trader, I've had the opportunity to coach many other interested traders along the way. One thing that I've learnt from teaching, and from trading in institutions is that anyone can become a trader. It's really all a matter of first removing all misconceptions about trading that they have, teaching them the simple techniques involving both fundamental and technical skills, and finally teaching them some basic mindsets that they need to have in order to be disciplined and consistent. Along the way, I've continually tried to simplify trading so that my students are able to pick it up more efficiently and that has led to the development of the checklist method which when followed closely will definitely help you trade profitably.