Ultimate Microsoft Excel Course: Beginner to Excel Expert
What you'll learn
- Become a Confident and Well-Rounded Excel user
- Learn new techniques that you will be able to apply right way
- Learn to write Excel formulas from scratch, up to to rock star level
- Utilise the awesomeness of Power Query to import, shape and transform data for analysis
- Master some of the most important functions in Excel such as IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, SUMIF and many more
- Learn the latest Cutting-Edge Excel Tips and Features that most users will not have even heard of
- Automate Daily Tasks with the power of Macros and VBA
- Lifetime access to the lessons, practice files, exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- You have basic Excel knowledge. The lessons start from a beginner level, but not for complete newbies.
- Any version of Excel can be used. The lessons will state if a specific version of Excel is needed for that technique.
★★★★★ Course access includes the exact files I use to download and follow along, 1 on 1 Instructor support, lifetime access and a 30 day money back guarantee ★★★★★
It is time to master Excel. If you are a beginner and want to develop your Excel skills or have the desire to be an Excel guru, you have come to the right place.
This course starts with the basics of formulas and managing spreadsheets and quickly moves to advanced Excel techniques required for creating powerful, dynamic and visually appealing spreadsheets.
This course is perfect if you;
Use Excel every day but want to improve your all-round skills and become the office expert
Have a basic knowledge but want to take the plunge and develop your Excel muscles
Learn all the essential skills in Excel to help get a new job or promotion
The course has been designed as a one-stop shop for all of the essential skills of Excel. It is very comprehensive and you can come back again and again to revisit the material.
The course will be consistently updated with the latest features and techniques of Excel. With big plans for Excel and amazing features on the horizon - you can be sure to find lessons added to this course so that you stay ahead of the game.
I teach in a hands-on way with unique examples demonstrating all of the essential features of Excel. You will not only understand HOW these Excel tools and formulas work but see examples of WHY they are so awesome.
By the end of the course, you will be a confident user of Excel with the skills to progress your career further, or become the office Excel guru.
During the course you will learn;
To use the power of PivotTables to summarise large amounts of data and produce dynamic reports in minutes.
Be confident in using over 50 of the most important Excel functions including INDEX, VLOOKUP, MID, IF, MATCH and COUNTIF.
Create charts in a flash that visualize data effectively.
Conditional Formatting to highlight data comparisons, progress and issues.
Utilise the awesomeness of Power Query to import, shape and transform data.
Clean up messy data with formulas, Flash Fill and other Excel features.
Understand the data model in Excel and PowerPivot.
To use macros to automate time-consuming tasks.
And much much more.
Why learn from me?
I have been training businesses all around the world on how to get the most out of Excel for over 20 years.
Learning and teaching Excel is my passion. I am a full-time Excel trainer and a Microsoft MVP, so every day I am in the thick of the action teaching others to master Excel.
I set up the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel > 13 years ago where I am lucky enough to have taught millions of people across the globe to increase their skills and overcome everyday real-world Excel problems.
The course includes the exact files that I use in the lessons to download and follow along, lifetime access and 1 on 1 instructor support every step of the way.
Don't delay. Take action. Grab a coffee and let's get started.
Your journey towards mastering Excel starts today.
Who this course is for:
- You currently use Excel and want to improve your skills
- You have a job role that requires a strong level of Excel expertise and you want to get up to speed quickly
- You work with Excel regularly but are looking for more advanced and well-rounded skills
- Anyone looking to expand their skill set in Excel to help develop their career
Alan Murray is a Microsoft MVP and an Excel & Power BI trainer. He has been training for over 20 years for businesses around the world.
He is the founder of the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel. It has over 600 videos and more than 35 million views. He regularly shares new Excel tips and tutorials.
He is the author of the "Advanced Excel Formulas" and "Advanced Excel Success" books, showing how to get to the next level in your Excel journey.
Alan uses a fun and relaxed style of training that gets to the point and uses real-world practical examples uncovered from his experience of training and developing software for businesses.
Files are provided to follow along and exercises used to recap on topics covered. Alan is always eager to help and will be there for you when needed. He will do his best to answer any question or query related to his courses within 48 hours.