Artificial Intelligence: Advanced Machine Learning
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Extract features from categorical variables, text, and images
- Solve real-world problems using machine learning techniques
- Exploit the power of Python to handle data extraction, manipulation, and exploration techniques
- Implement machine learning classification and regression algorithms from scratch in Python
- Dive deep into the world of analytics to predict situations correctly
- Predict the values of continuous variables
- Classify documents and images using logistic regression and support vector machines
- Create ensembles of estimators using bagging and boosting techniques
- Evaluate the performance of machine learning systems in common tasks
- Knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would be an added advantage
Data science and machine learning are some of the top buzzwords in the technical world today. Machine learning is the buzzword bringing computer science and statistics together to build smart and efficient models. Using powerful algorithms and techniques offered by machine learning you can automate any analytical model.
Python is one of the most popular languages used for machine learning and arguably, the best entry point to the fascinating world of machine learning (ML). If you're interested to explore both the programming and machine learning world with python, then go for this course.
In this course, you will work through various examples on advanced algorithms, and focus a bit more on some visualization options. We’ll show you how to use random forest to predict what type of insurance a patient has based on their treatment and you will get an overview of how to use random forest/decision tree and examine the model. And then, we’ll walk you through the next example on letter recognition, where you will train a program to recognize letters using a support Vector machine, examine the results, and plot a confusion matrix. With the help of various projects included, you will find it intriguing to acquire the mechanics of several important machine learning algorithms – they are no more obscure as they thought. You will build systems that classify documents, recognize images, detect ads, and more. You will learn to use scikit-learn’s API to extract features from categorical variables, text and images; evaluate model performance, and develop an intuition for how to improve your model’s performance.
At the end of this course, you will master all required concepts of machine learning to build efficient models at work to carry out advanced tasks with the practical approach.
- The course is intended for both professionals and students.
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced machine learning skills