Ultimate Job Interview Masterclass
What you'll learn
- What an interviewer is really looking for in a job interview
- Junaed's framework to do well in (almost) any job interview
- Tell me about yourself: Master with these ideas and templates for experienced and freshers
- Questions you should ask in the end of a job interview
- How to find out which skills are important for this job and prepare well
- 5 Mistakes to avoid which a lot of people are not aware about!
- HR screening interview and how to do well with practical tips
- Main technical/ skill interview and the steps
- How to answer behavioral questions
- Understand the 'hidden' questions in a job interview
- Salary negotiation guideline
- How to Drive the discussion towards your strength
- How to show that you are the 'right' candidate during a job interview
- Improve the skills which will pay off during the job interview
- Only thing you need is the intention to improve yourself and get that job you are looking for!
How to ace (almost any) job interview. I have attended a wide range of interviews at many large companies, e.g. IBM, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, some startup companies, small, mid-size and large companies. Although I had all the required qualifications, I was initially rejected from a lot of my job interviews. So I thought a lot and investigated what the problems are! Why am I being rejected? Does this sound familiar to you? Do you have a similar experience, where you have the qualities, you have the skill set, but still you are rejected from the job interview? Or, do you want to prepare well for a job interview? Then keep reading…
I've learned from my mistakes. There are much more things other than your skill set! I have developed a framework. I have seen tremendous improvement in my success rate after following my framework. You don't want to make the same mistakes I did, right? I want to share my knowledge with you, so that you can prepare well for the job interview.
You will learn:
Junaed’s Framework for “How to do well in a Job Interview”
Preparation: Find out the important skills for this position
Tell me about Yourself: Template for Freshers and Experienced, guidelines, tips
How to do your own marketing during the interview
The questions you should ask in the end
How to do salary negotiation
How to show your motivation
Mistakes to avoid
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for a job, anyone who will face job interview
Junaed is working as a Cloud software engineer at IBM as of 2022 March.
He worked as a software engineer in several companies in several countries.
He did certification in Kubernetes, AWS, and Spring framework (popular Java framework). He has a Master's degree in Informatics from TU Munich which is one of the best universities for computer science.