The Ultimate Guide to WordPress for Beginners
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course , you will be able to install, configure and manage WordPress to power your personal or business website
This course is designed to help the new user get used to all the functionality offered in WordPress.
This course is filled with detailed screencasts that show you step by step how to install, configure, and use WordPress.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is looking to learn WordPress from an experienced WordPress educator
- Anyone who is looking to learn how to build, manage and maintain a website using the WordPress platform
- Business owners with a limited budget who need to get a website online
- If you have a WordPress website already and are looking to learn how to use WordPress
Over 30 screencast videos showing you in detail how to :
- Use all the aspects of the WordPress dashboard
- Create content
- Create custom menus
- Basics on domains and hosting from a 15 yr veteran of that space.
- Quizzes are included in the course to reinforce what you have learned
- How to manage your images
- How to update your WordPress website
- Beginning in August 2013, weekly Live sessions where you can get your WordPress questions answered!
Who this course is for:
- New users to WordPress, Small business owners
When not at his day job in the hosting industry, Al teaches WordPress at a Toronto, Ont college and also does corporate WordPress training. As a freelance web developer, he is always busy building sites on the WordPress platform. All this leaves him very little time to ride his Harley and watch NFL football.