Ultimate Guide to WhatsApp For Business
What you'll learn
- Know the difference between the regular Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business app.
- Discover the useful business tools Whatsapp Business offers.
- Find out how to create a business profile and short link to engage with Whatsapp users.
- Learn how to label each chat with a customer and how to set greetings and away messages.
- Add quick replies with keywords to reduce your messaging workload.
- Use other powerful functions to engage with your customers such as pin a chat, mark messages as favorites, create shortcut for a conversation and more.
- Know how to use of Whatsapp for web to easily manage your customers and send permission-based marketing messages.
- Discover some marketing tricks such broadcast messaging, share a photo together with its caption and design your promotional message with fancy text formatting.
- Learn to use some free plugins to integrate Whatsapp to your WordPress website.
- An Android phone.
- A phone number with mobile data that is not registered to Whatsapp.
WhatsApp is one of the top two messaging apps in the world, used in 187 countries and by 1.5 billion people. Thus, it is a natural business progression to tap on this huge userbase of WhatsApp. This course offers the know-how to do exactly that.
You will learn how to use WhatsApp Business app to conduct your business with WhatsApp users. Discover how to use the unique business tools available only on this app to communicate and manage your customers. Create a business profile and use quick replies and label features to quickly respond and manage to your users. Find out how to send permission-based marketing messages without any cost and how to integrate WhatsApp to your website.
Who this course is for:
- Business where clients are using Whatsapp
- Customer service managers/executives
- Marketing managers/executives
I'll teach you all my skills as a 15-year long award-winning entrepreneur and help you apply the skills with the least cost possible.
I have global business experience with 17 countries covering U.S, Europe, Asia and South America. My first startup was called FanXT and was acquired in 2016 and my other exit is an online memorial website which I sold to the No. 1 English newspaper in Malaysia, The Star.
<----- Click on the globe icon on the right to view the Wikipedia page about me.
I'm a super hands-on guy who led all the business, sales and marketing aspects (even some coding) in my startup, from email marketing, SEO, WordPress, social and content marketing, growth hacking to even writing the press release when my company was acquired. Phew...
My teaching principles are,
‣ I teach you how to do it with the lowest cost possible
‣ I practice what I preach
‣ I teach with simple English – no jargons
Kodorra provides hands-on online courses on how to run your online business and startup with minimum cost. We practice what we preach and we teach with simple English (no jargons).
Our teaching principles are,
‣ We teach you how to do it with the lowest cost possible
‣ We practice what we preach
‣ We keep it simple – no jargons
It was founded by Melvin Wong, an award-winning entrepreneur with global business experience in 17 countries covering U.S, Europe, Asia and South America. He has been a tech entrepreneur for 14 years now and it all started when he left a software development job when he got an idea for a startup. Back then, there was virtually no funding for early-stage startups in his country. So, he ran the entire startup all by himself in a small rented room with a starting capital of merely $3,000. With almost zero savings, he survived with a credit card for six months. He had to do everything from coding to sales and marketing and even customer support. Surprisingly, his startup was profitable in the first year. It eventually grew and went forward to win numerous local and international awards and ultimately was acquired by a Japanese/American company in Los Angeles. Melvin had the privilege to be mentored by Jeff Hoffman, the ex-CEO of Priceline, who also was the advisor of his startup. He is proud of his company's diversity, where he hired about 100 people from 17 countries.
Now, he wants to educate you with all his skills as a "tried and tested" entrepreneur and help people apply the skills with the least cost possible.