Ultimate Guide to Product Design: Design Gripper for Robotic
What you'll learn
- Use catia v5 to Design/Assembly your next innovation
- Use catia v5 to make basic models
- Use your imagination to create your favorite product
- Self-learn advanced functions in catia v5
- Know the complete details of 2D and 3D modelling
- Learn when you make mistakes how made their correction
- Complete understanding of catia v5
- How to create product
- Install catia v5 on your PC before starting the course.
Product Design is the solving of a design problem from the assignment to the final product design. Many design methods may lead to a product design but also the design process which include embodiment design. The most time absorbing part of the design process is, in general, embodiment design: going from idea to realisation.
In this course we will passed by the basic stages for design the product, and follow it with tutorial of design for Gripper for Robotic Arm step by step.
To follow this course, you don’t have to be an engineer nor even greatly proficient in the mechanical field. All you really need is to have basic knowledge of designing on CATIA V5 and be fond of mechanical designs.
I chose catia for my designs because it is, as you no doubt know, one of the most used 3D programs by great companies like: Boeing, Bombardier Aéronautique, Michelin, Renault, LG, Thales, nokia and so many others.
I wanted to create a series of courses entitled: IMD, first to fulfill a dream I’ve always had about designing mechanical machines and second, and no less important, I wanted to share with you my know-how, and the experiences I’ve gained along quite a few years.
Who this course is for:
- Interest in product design
- Interest in Mechanical Engineering
- Interest in Robotic
- Interested in Production and Manufacturing
- Individuals wanting to get started with 3D modeling
- Designers, Engineers, Makers, and Hobbyist
- Anyone interested in developing their skills in Catia V5
I am Mohamed Amine GABSI from Tunisia.
I graduated as a Mechanical Engineer with a master's degree in Quality and Production.
I have four years of experience in the mechanical field and have been particularly familiar with
conception tasks, namely via Catia V5. In fact, I have worked with that software for 6 years to
enhance my experience in machine manufacturing.
Now, what I am really aiming at is:
Meeting new challenges,
Acquiring better knowledge in the mechanical field and mastering both the engineering and the
Using my imagination & creativity in mechanical design,
Assisting students in Engineering by sharing with them all my knowledge, experience and