Ultimate Guide to Editing And Mixing Drums In Pro Tools
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will be able to edit and mix drum recordings with ease.
- At the end of this course, students will be equipped to become Pro Tools experts.
- Students should have a basic understanding of Pro Tools
As a producer, engineer, and drummer, I've spent over a decade recording drums for artists from all over the world. This course teaches the ins and outs of editing, comping, and mixing drums. It's designed for anyone seeking to capture the drum sounds that they hear on their favourite albums. Once you finish this course, you’ll be able to do exactly that.
It's crucial that every engineer and producer, knows how to edit a drum track together, and is able to get great sounds, through mixing, so in this course, I start from the beginning, and go over tons of Pro Tools basics, quick keys, functionality, etc... and end up finishing the course by sharing 10 of my favourite tricks that I've found to make my drums sound massive.
- This course is designed for beginner to intermediate engineers, producers, and drummers.
This lesson explains the approach we are going to take to mixing drums.
This lesson teaches you what parallel compression is, and how to use it.
This lesson will teach you how to create an artificial snare bottom mic that has a lot of impact.