Ultimate Google Analytics (4) course + 50 practical examples
What you'll learn
- Understand how the tool works, what data is there and the most important find the business value in it
- Learn both Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics
- What are the differences between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics
- Know which are important Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 reports
- What's new in Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Among others we'll go through 50 practical examples!
- You'll practice achieved knowledge with 100 quiz questions
- How to think in context and not act hastily
- Ability to make the right data decisions
- The will to learn :) and move the business forward
- Access to some Google Analytics account
This course aims to teach you Google Analytics (Universal Analytics) as a tool, including Google Analytics 4 (GA4), but what is more important is to teach you how to use the data to drive your business.
If you want to jump directly to Google Analytics 4, go to section number 22, where the content starts.
We'll start with the elementary topics, such as how the measurement works, basic metric definition, socio-demo data to website traffic evaluation, UTM parameters, internal site search, and website speed optimization or segmentation.
The course covers both Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4) platforms. Based on your main platform, you can decide which part of the course to take as primary. Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the future of analytics by Google, and even though it's still not imperfect, it's good to start adapting to it as soon as possible.
"Explain very clearly and concisely. Better than Google Analytics own training." - Vivian So
"The best Google Analytics course I've taken on Udemy for ANALYSIS. A lot of courses just cover DEFINITIONAL or fundamental things like the USER INTERFACE - which are important, but I think most people expect a bit more Analysis from an Analytics course. I was able to use the course materials to provide real value to paying customers. I'd pair this with another course that covers basics like installation, initial set-up, etc. Great value overall and instructor responds quickly!" - Paul Ahmadzai
"I don't normally review so early in a course, but I've been really impressed with the material so far. Topics are explained in depth but without boring me with what's not important. The quizzes are refreshingly challenging. Many other instructors could take heed. Oh and that pronunciation of cookies made my day :D" - Kerry Owston
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who not only wants to learn Google Analytics as a tool, but also use the data to drive your business and build a data-driven ability.
- The course is designed for all skill levels. From the very beginners to experienced marketing managers.
It's said data is new black gold. Instead of oil everyone can drill the data. Let's try it and make your next business decision based on data not on feeling.
My focus is especially on data-driven marketing and decision making. In ideal case explained by short stories using Google Analytics :).
I've started with Web Analytics at AVG Technologies, then I worked in the biggest Czech agency h1[.]cz and currently in Mall Group, where I'm responsible for analytics for the whole company. You can bribe me with smoky whisky and sour espresso. I'm based in Prague, Czech republic.