Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how the tool works, what data is there and the most important find the business value in it
- Ability to make the right data decisions
- Know which are important Google Analytics reports
- Among others we'll go through 50 practical examples!
- You'll practice achieved knowledge with 100 quiz questions
- How to think in context and not act hastily
- The will to learn :) and move the business forward
- Access to some Google Analytics account
The goal of this course is to teach you Google Analytics as a tool, but what is more important to teach you how to use the data to drive your business. We'll start with the very basic topics such as how the measurement works, basic metric definition, socio-demo data to website traffic evaluation, UTM parameters, internal site search, website speed optimization or segmentation.
"Explain very clear and concise. Better than Google Analytics own training." - Vivian So
"The best Google Analytics course I've taken on Udemy for ANALYSIS. A lot of courses just cover DEFINITIONAL or fundamental things like the USER INTERFACE - which are important, but I think most people expect a bit more Analysis from an Analytics course. I was able to use the course materials to provide real value to paying customers. I'd pair this with another course that covers basics like installation, initial set up, etc. Great value overall and instructor responds quick!" - Paul Ahmadzai
"I don't normally review so early in a course but I've been really impressed with the material so far. Topics are explained in depth but without boring me with what's not important. The quizzes are refreshingly challenging. Many other instructors could take heed. Oh and that pronunciation of cookies made my day :D" - Kerry Owston
- Everyone who not only wants to learn Google Analytics as a tool, but also use the data to drive your business and build a data-driven ability.
- The course is designed for all skill levels. From the very beginners to experienced marketing managers.