Ultimate Golf: A Simple System to A Consistent Golf Swing
What you'll learn
- Ultimate Golf is a series of short, easy to follow lessons that illustrate the fundamentals in every consistent swing.
- Learn how to build your unique swing based on the essential elements found in every consistent swing
- Develop a clear understanding of common misconceptions that create roadblocks to improvement
- Understand the cause/effect relationships that are keys to consistency.
- Stop beating yourself applying "band-aids" that offer temporary improvement.
- Stop wasting time and money on misleading tips.
- See measurable results in 30 days.
- The ideal student has a basic knowledge of golf swing fundamentals.
- Willingness to "forget" complicated swing theories and start with the basics.
- Trust your natural ability to "feel" what works.
- Patience to work on mastering one essential at a time.
- Learn the cause/effect relationship that are the keys to constant improvement.
- Accept that there is no perfect swing. Learn how to forget swing mechanics and just hit the damn ball!
Welcome to Ultimate Golf!
My name is Dave Johnston. I'm the Director of Instruction at the Bloomington Downs Golf Club in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. I am a former member of the C.P.G.A . I've been teaching golf for over thirty-five years and have taught over 11,000 students.
My Psychology degree is from York University in Toronto, Canada.
This program will help you cut through confusing swing theories and learn the essential elements in every consistent swing. Each month a new video will be uploaded to help clarify the crucial stages in your progress.
The newest video reveals the checkpoints for mastering a consistent takeaway.
Are you ready to start playing better than you ever thought possible?
I look forward to helping you take your game to a whole new level!
This course contains three distinct sections:
Part One focuses on the essentials found in every consistent swing.
Every part of the game contains three essential elements.
When you understand how these elements affect the flight of the ball, then you have the tools for building your unique swing.
This program is designed for the golfer who wants to break the endless cycle of trying to "fix" their swing.
Have you ever hit a perfect shot? You have the ability.
All you need is the recipe.
Part Two is an introduction to the mental side of the game with Mr. Danny King, the 2016 Canadian Player of the Year. Danny's insight on common misconceptions and the development of junior golf is enlightening.
Part Three consists of bonus material on golf fitness with Ms. Shannon McMillan, owner of Core Shots Fitness in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Shannon is a certified personal trainer and a certified CCCP Level 2 gymnastics and trampoline coach.
Her insight on common golf injuries (such as golfers elbow) and some simple stretching routines before and after a game, will help golfers at every level increase flexibility, avoid injury and gain more distance off the tee.
Feel free to send me an email with any comments or questions.
Enjoy the program!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You are backed by Udemy's 30 refund policy. No Sweat.
Who this course is for:
- Golfers with a basic knowledge of swing mechanics but struggle to break 90.
- Avid golfers who invest in lessons every year but only see marginal improvement.
- Any golfer who struggles to take his/her driving range swing to the golf course.
- Beginners who want to learn the basics and play a casual game with friends.
- Golfers who have played for years but are consistently inconsistent.
Multiple award-winning Producer/Director Rick Davis, has been working in the television broadcast industry for over 30 years. Although Rick works primarily in the sports genre, he has also garnered attention for his documentary work and efforts with charitable organizations.
He has produced and/or directed at numerous international sporting events including the Olympics, Pan American Games, FIFA World Cup soccer and several other world championships.
He has been a key contributor to the early development of 3 national television sports networks. His services and mentor-ship have helped fledgling industry people to grow and understand the challenges of this dynamic industry.
Rick has a strong passion to teach and help others learn. He believes constant learning should be a way of life to keep us all moving forward.
In partnership with Dave Johnston, Rick has produced two Udemy golf programs. Ultimate Golf: Your Perfect Golf Swing and Beyond is the highest rated Golf program on Udemy while Fix Your Golf Slice is a step-by-step system for eliminating the most embarrassing shot in golf for thousands of once-a-week golfers.
Twenty-five-year, Class A member of the Canadian Professional Golfers' Association. Thirty-four years as Director of Golf Instruction at Bloomington Downs Golf Club in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Developed golf programs for Seneca College (C.E.D.), The Y.W.C.A and the Township of Aurora.
Taught over eleven-thousand students. Focus on simple instructions to help the "average" golfer develop a consistent golf swing.
Reader's Favorite Award-Winning Author (Just Hit The Damn Ball! four-book series).
Co-creator (with producer Rick Davis) with one of the highest-rated golf instruction programs on Udemy, Ultimate Golf: A Simple Guide to A Consistent Golf Swing and Fix Your Golf Slice!