Crack GMAT/GRE Math | Proven techniques to ace GMAT/GRE!
What you'll learn
- GMAT Math Problem Solving Techniques
- Tips and Tricks to solve Math problems in the GMAT exam
- Solved Questions on a variety of topics asked in the GMAT exam
- Master Quantitative section of GMAT
- GMAT Prep for MBA Admissions in US, Canada, UK
- Just a pen and a paper.
7.5 hours | 100+ lectures | GMAT 740 instructor | High Quality | Super Low Price | Master GMAT Math!
"Excellent Teaching methodology, all concepts explained crystal clear !! Great Job by the instructor."
"Excellent course. The concepts are explained beautifully through many good quality questions."
The internet is full of expensive preparatory material for GMAT. When there is so much information at once, it becomes difficult to kick off your preparation due to an overwhelming amount of resources to start off with.
This course contains 100+ problem solving lectures to help you prepare for the GMAT Exam.
What you get:
7+ hours of problem solving videos covering over 15 different topics asked in Quant section of the GMAT exam.
100+ lectures to strengthen your problem solving concepts.
Tips and tricks to solve questions quickly in the GMAT exam.
All this without burning a hole in your pocket!
This course covers important topics like-
Percentage and Discount
Time and Distance Problems
Work Rate Problems
Simple and Compound Interest
HCF & LCM
Permutations and Combinations
Surface Area and Volumes
This course is being provided at the lowest possible price in order to help more and more people achieve their GMAT dreams. If I was able to crack the GMAT through self-study, anyone can. And this is the right place to start!
Who this course is for:
- Students aiming for a 700+ score in GMAT.
- Beginners who want to understand about GMAT Math
- Students looking for a comprehensive GMAT Problem Solving Guide
- Students who are already preparing for GMAT.
- Students looking for a self study course for GMAT Math
Manan Manwani is an engineer from one of the premier institutes of India. He scored 740 on GMAT in 2019. Since then, he has been mentoring students to get 700+ on the GMAT and has helped build essays for B-School Applications.
His other skills include Data Science, Machine Learning and Analytics.