Ultimate Excel VBA
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 34 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Course Goal: You will obtain practical fluency in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) specifically as it applies to Microsoft Excel.
- Course Objectives: 1) You will learn to automate and extend Excel by adding VBA projects to your workbooks. 2) You will learn to enhance, customize and extend the Excel user interface through modifications to the Excel environment, the creation of custom user forms, and the use of ActiveX controls. 3) You will learn how to respond to workbook, worksheet and application events to automate macro execution. 4) You will learn how it is possible to reach outside of Excel by way of VBA, in order to perform cross-application tasks.
- Microsoft Excel (2007-2013)
This is an introductory course on how to program Excel using VBA macros. You will learn to automate and extend the Excel environment to supercharge your Excel models, automate routine tasks, customize your user interface, and manage large quantities of data. This course is based on the instructor's semester-long college courses which have produced thousands of graduates in the fields of business, finance, health care and public policy. Designed for busy professionals who need to take their Excel abilities to the next level, you will not waste time on topics which you are unlikely to use, and you will receive extra attention to the often confusing or overlooked details that will make the most difference to your ultimate understanding. Over 8 hours of instruction!
- This is an introductory programming course, so no previous programming experience is assumed. The student should be at least moderately comfortable with Excel. The more prior exposure to Excel you have the more you will get out of the course, but you do not need to be an Excel expert to take the course.