Beginning Drum Lessons with ULTIMATE DRUMMING 16th R&R #3
What you'll learn
- Beginning to intermediate students will learn these great sounding 16th note Rock & Roll beats used by the greatest drummers in the world.
- Students will learn how to count and read rhythmic notation while developing independent coordination.
- Learn how to practice for quickest and absolute best results.
- Most of all, lessons are designed for 100% DRUMMING FUN while learning to play these great Rock & Roll grooves.
- The desire to have fun with drumming and a pair of sticks
This course is a continuing progression with 16th note Rock & Roll beats. This lesson package contains 10 individual video lessons that teach basic 16th note Rock & Roll beats. All 10 of these very popular Rock & Roll rhythms have been used by the greatest drummers in the world on 1000's of hit songs. Students will learn how to count, coordinate and perform these exceptional Rock grooves. For best results, make sure to study these excellent video lessons in the progressive order they are listed. 100% guaranteed drumming fun with these great sounding Rock & Roll beats! Prerequisite, completion of ULTIMATE DRUMMING course #1 and #2. Recommended skill level; Advanced beginner to intermediate.
Who this course is for:
- ULTIMATE DRUMMING has lesson plans for all skill levels, from first time beginner all the way to the expert professional level. These lesson plans are categorized by level of ability and music genre. All of the popular music genres are covered, including Rock & Roll, Country, Blues, Jazz, R & B, Latin, Funk, Pop, Reggae, Swing, Punk, Metal, Hip Hop, Disco and Gospel plus many more.
- This lesson package is aimed at beginning to intermediate students who want the absolute finest in online drum instruction.
Internationally acclaimed drummer Jim McCall has performed for millions worldwide. Jim’s lifelong dedication to drumming excellence and the percussive arts energizes audiences with his exceptional skill and talent. Some of Jim's credits include Jay Leno, Bill Cosby, Chuck Mangione and performances at the White House with Easy Smith. Other credits include Music Director for Breck Wall’s award winning Vegas production “Bottoms Up,” Music Director for “Club Zulu,” Jon Stewart’s “Legends in Concert” and Dick Clark’s “American Bandstand.” Jim is also recognized internationally as a music educator and author. His educational works and videos are published all over the world and have reached 1000's of aspiring drummers.
Jim credits his drumming knowledge and level of skill due to his years of study with the great Henry Adler of N.Y. City. Henry's teachings influenced many of the greats including Buddy Rich, Louis Bellson, Sonny Igoe, Alex Acuna of "Weather Report" fame and world renown teacher Freddie Gruber who taught Neil Pert Dave Weckl and Peter Erskine to name a few using the Henry Adler technique. All of these great players can be found on youtube.