Ultimate Cybersecurity Course & CISSP Exam Prep
What you'll learn
- Learn cyber security principles, best practices and concepts
- Understand legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements for an organization
- What are the security requirements during a investigation
- Understand risk, threat, and vulnerability management
- Perform threat modeling
- Understand the importance of security training
- Asset management, retention, and lifecycle
- Engineer and design for security
- Cryptography principles and their application in a system
- Facility design and protection against threats
- Identity and access management solutions
- Testing for security weaknesses in a system
- Security operations center activities and investigations
- Security in the software development lifecycle
- Basic understanding of systems, software
- Fundamental understanding of cyber security and risk managemnet
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to take your career to the next level. Whether you are already in cyber security and want to prepare for the CISSP exam, or you are working in technology and are curious about what cybersecurity is, this course is for you.
I will cover topics ranging from security and risk management in an organization. How organizations use asset management to discover what data and systems exist in their organization in order to provide proper protection. I'll cover security in architecture, networking, and physical locations. Lastly you'll see how security fits in the software development lifecycle and how organizations test and monitor for security in their organization.
In this course you'll learn about the importance of security concepts such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability. How authentication and authorization are used to manage user and system access. How organizations prepare for disasters and ready themselves to resume operations. How risk management is used to define the organizations approach to security. Supply chain risks. Threat modeling. Security models. Cryptoanalysis. And so much more!
We'll cover a lot of topics here, but you will have a much better understanding of how security fits in an organization after taking this course. Grab a comfy chair and get ready.
Who this course is for:
- Cyber security professionals looking to expand their knowledge and take the CISSP exam
- Technology practitioners who want to understand cyber security
- Leaders who want to understand cyber security
Derek Fisher has several decades of experience designing systems in both hardware and software, and holds a graduate degree in cybersecurity from Boston University. He continues to work professionally as a leader, university instructor, and conference speaker in the security space where he provides his insight to multiple fields and disciplines.