Ultimate Payroll Management with Income Tax & Year-Ending
What you'll learn
- Get Insights into different methods of Compensation Strategy, Compensation Planning, Objectives, Equity and Steps involved in designing Compensation Design
- Payroll Management : Most Comprehensive cases : End to End Payroll Accounting using Excel
- Structuring different types of Compensation Structures : Fixed CTC and Flexible (FBP) CTC Structures
- Understand different methods of Job Evaluation in Compensation Planning and in determining Pay Levels
- Get a deeper understanding of all important Payroll Concepts in India for HRM, Payroll, Finance, Accounting professionals. With Practical, Hands-on Case Studies
- Certification course in End to End Payroll Accounting & Payroll Management in Excel. Most Comprehensive Excel tutorials covering Concepts & Calculations.
- Understand all Payroll Components from Basic to Allowances, Be able to structure salary and calculate salary for any amount / job level / location in India
- Statutory Compliances : Understand concepts & calculations of PF (Provident Fund), ESIC, PT, LWF, Income Tax, Leave Encashment, Statutory Bonus, Gratuity, etc.
- Indian Income Tax (as on date), all sections payroll components exemptions concepts & calculations, Total Income calculation, Tax calculation (TDS) and In
- Comprehensive Indian Income Tax calculation on Salaries: Exemptions & Deductions on Salary. Perquisites Calculation: Car, Accommodation, Meal Voucher, Driver
- At the end of this practical course, you should be well-versed in All aspects of Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Income Tax and Statutory Compliances.
- Be able to understand English, Excel know-how preferred, but not mandatory. Resources provided to learn entire concepts
- Certain calculations on Excel require basic numerical calculations.
Transform your Career with Basic to Advanced concepts, calculations and practical guide with this Ultimate Certification course (Level 1, 2 and 3) in:
Compensation &, Benefits Management
End to End Indian Payroll Management in Excel
Statutory Compliances (Payroll related)
Income Tax on Salaries and Year Ending Process in Payroll
Income Tax (Employees Investment Declaration, Proofs collection, Tax finalization & TDS, etc.)
for Human Resources, Payroll Accounting, Finance, Statutory Compliances, Accounting, Management, Company / Firm Owners and other Professionals / Students.
Key Benefits of Joining this Ultimate & Comprehensive Course:
Learn from Scratch from Industry Experts and Become an Expert. Covers Beginner to Advanced Level Topics.
Get Ready-To-Use End To End Salary Calculation Template in Excel for Free with this course.
Downloadable PDF materials for most of the topics.
Assignments and Practice sheets, Based on Real-time Industry Practices used by practitioners in companies.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES FROM THIS COURSE, TO MAKE A CAREER PROGRESSION IN COMPENSATION & PAYROLL MANAGEMENT:-
1. Compensation and Benefits Management Concepts:
+ Understand Concepts & Objectives of Compensation Management.
+ How Compensation Policies are framed & equity theory. How to ensure Equity in Compensation.
+ Job Evaluation methods & compensation differentials used to fix the pay ranges: Ranking, Classification / Grading, Factor Comparison, Point Method, etc.
2. Compensation / Salary Structuring & Design:
+ Learn Compensation Structuring: Design different CTC Structures on Excel : Fixed CTC, Flexi CTC.
+ Get acquainted with Concepts of Payroll Management, Most Payroll / Salary heads used in Indian Payroll and apply them.
+ Understand Attendance Cycle & Pay Cycle.
3. End to End Payroll Management / Salary Calculation & Concepts in Excel:
+ Calculate Payslip in Excel using different salary ranges.
+ Prepare End to End Payroll Reports: Salary Register / Salary Statement for bulk employees in an organization using MS-Excel.
4. Statutory Compliances (Payroll Related):
+ Get hands-on exposure to Statutory Compliance Calculations: PF, ESIC, PT, LWF
+ Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Statutory Bonus, NPS, etc Calculations
5. End to End Income Tax (Indian) on Salaries:
+ Calculate Complete Income Tax on Salaries: Total Income, Taxable Income and TDS. Understand Form16 and more..
+ Understand different Indian Income Tax (21-22) Sections, Exemptions and Deductions from Salary.
6. Perquisites Concepts & How they are calculated:
+ Perquisites Calculation: Accommodation, Car, Driver, Meal Voucher, Superannuation, NPS, etc.
7. Payroll Year Ending Activities guide:
+ Year Ending in Payroll and Income Tax: Investment / IT Declarations from Employees, Investment Proofs collection at year-end, etc.
+ Payroll Process Flow & Payroll Outsourcing Process Flow Concepts and more...
JOIN our Telegram Community Forum for HRM & Payroll Professionals, to get regular job opening updates, topics related discussions, etc. Link available in the course: 1st section last lecture, when you enroll into this course.
Why you must enroll in this course? : -
This course is completely beginner-friendly and most simplified in nature.
Having some Excel knowledge can help, but not mandatory, as we have included Excel Basics tutorials as well.
The curriculum is Industry and Job Oriented, updated as on date (Indian).
Practical in nature, you can straightaway work on our Case Studies in Excel to gain hands-on skills.
Includes Downloadable Excel case studies, practice sheets and PDF Materials.
A comprehensive course covering a variety of Topics.
Course Faculty has hands-on Industry expertise (12+years) and has trained more than 2800 students so far, including Online and Offline training programs.
If you are puzzled on any of the given topics while going through the course, drop in your questions and we'll be happy to answer them for you!
For those Already Enrolled in 'Ultimate Human Resources: HR Generalist with Payroll' course :-
This course intends to provide an end-to-end, comprehensive guide on the topics of 1. Compensation, 2. Benefits, 3. Payroll Management, 4. Income Tax, 5. Year Ending Activities..
How is this course different from the Ultimate HR Generalist course?
The Ultimate HR generalist course features Level 1 Compensation, Benefits & Payroll Management Topics. Some of the Level 2 & Level 3 topics covered in this course are as below:
Determining Salary Ranges using Job Evaluation Methods, Ensuring Equity in Compensation, End to End Payroll Management (Level 2 & 3) in Excel for Bulk Employees using Excel Formulas, Income Tax end to end calculation on Payroll heads & income from salaries, TDS Calculation, Income Tax calculation, Year Ending Process including Investment & IT Proofs, Perquisites Concepts & Calculations.
Suggestions , Feedback and Query Management:
We take your suggestions and feedback seriously and work on them towards improvising our course. Do let us know your suggestions for improvement and also let us know how you could implement these concepts at your work, we love to hear from you and your success matters for us. :-)
Enroll now and get started on the learning journey towards becoming a certified expert in the Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Income Tax and Year-ending process now!
Course Tags: Certification Course in Payroll, Certification in Indian Payroll, Online Course in Indian Payroll, Compensation Benefits Course, Payroll HR Course, Human Resources Payroll Management, Payroll Accounting Certification, Payroll Accounting in Excel, Salary Calculation in Excel, Payroll in Excel, Indian Statutory Compliances, Payroll Accounting for Finance, Accounts Professionals / MBA, M Com, B Com Students, Income Tax Calculation on Salaries, Most Comprehensive Compensation Benefits and Payroll Course, Compensation and Payroll Management for Beginners to Advanced.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, Aspirants and Professionals in HR, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Taxation / Accounts, Finance, Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Managers, Administrators, etc who are looking forward to grow in this field or to start their career in this field
- Anybody who has curiosity and keen interest in learning these topics to broaden their perspective and understanding of given subjects
Meghana is an expert in all aspects of HR Management, Compensation, Payroll, Performance Coaching and Training Development. She is truly passionate about her work and has a deep understanding of HR and Payroll verticals.
Background and Interests:-
Meghana is an MBA - HR with 12+ years of experience in working with all areas of HR.
With Aviva Life Insurance for 4 years as HR, With Paysquare as HR and Trainer. Also worked in BPO’s and IT companies in capacity of HR.
High expertise in the aspects of HR Generalist training, Payroll Training, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll Software, HRMS, HR Analytics, Employee Engagement, Employee Grievance Management, and Labour Law Compliance’s.
Highly skilled in Microsoft Office and Data analysis. Also experienced in Project Management in SAP environment.
At Paysquare, Meghana has managed end to end Payroll, Compensation and Benefits training for 400+ employees till date. Also conducting online training programs on NextGen HR. Looking forward to reach more candidates interested in learning HR, Compensation and Payroll through Udemy.