Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Mastering Photography: Eric Kim
What you'll learn
- Master your camera and phone’s technical settings to make breathtaking photographs.
- Make great photographs of your everyday life from portraits, selfies, and in street photography.
- Create stunning dynamic compositions with diagonals, curves, and unique perspectives.
- Edit and post-process like a pro to craft a stunning portfolio.
- Build a dedicated online following with the best marketing, branding, and social media techniques.
- Monetize your photography as a profitable side-income or full-time living.
- You don’t need any prior knowledge of photography or technical camera settings. To succeed in this course, you just need to have a passion for learning more about photography.
- Any camera will work for this course. You can use your phone (iPhone, Samsung, Android), a DSLR (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax), or a mirrorless camera (Fuji, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica).
- You will learn how to edit photos on your desktop/laptop with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, and VSCO on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. You don’t need any software downloaded in advance, we will walk you through an easy step-by-step to install Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and VSCO.
If you want to quickly jump start your photography skills and take them to the next level, this course is for you. Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography will teach you the ins and outs of photography technique, help you master the fundamentals of composition, and empower you to create breathtaking images on your camera or mobile device. Go from A to Z in photography and shoot stunning photographs this seamless learning experience.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Select the best camera and lenses for your photography needs
- Make better photographs of your everyday life (regardless of how busy you are)
- Master essential composition techniques to create more dynamic images
- Direct and expertly frame your subjects in portrait photography
- Make timeless black and white photographs and color photographs that pop
- Capture “decisive moments” and tell better stories in street photography
- Conquer your fears and shoot street photography like a pro
- Take better selfies of yourself, and make great portraits of your friends and family
- Transform ordinary objects and make them look interesting and beautiful
Along the way, you’ll also learn about the exposure triangle (the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, and ISO) and when to use flash or natural light. You’ll also gain an intuitive sense of what to look for when making photograph. You’ll learn about the rule of thirds, the golden triangle, and other dynamic composition techniques to create truly stunning photographs.
In the second part of the course, you’ll learn how to post-process your images in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and the VSCO app on your mobile device.
- The pros and cons of RAW vs JPEG
- How to choose your best photographs to edit/post-process
- How to organize, manage, and safely backup your photographs on the cloud
- The best filters in VSCO to apply to your phone photos
- How to create your own presets in Adobe Lightroom Classic CC
- How to use presets to create your own signature look in photography
This course will inspire you to immediately make better photographs with 5 engaging and entertaining demos, as well as 8 practical and fun activities to empower you. Regardless of how busy you are, you will have the opportunity to start making better photographs of your everyday life, and start sharing them with your friends, family, and followers. This course will also provide you with unique branding and marketing strategies to begin monetizing your photography.
Learn how to:
- Build a dedicated following on social media and make your own photography website/blog
- Publish and share your work with creative confidence
- Stay inspired and continue to innovate in your work
- Integrate profitable monetization and pricing strategies
The reason why you will enjoy this course is because my teaching style is down-to-earth, friendly, practical, and also philosophical. I know how busy you are, so in this course I will only provide you with the essentials of photography, for you to immediately start making great photographs that wow you and your viewer. When I started off in photography, I had a difficult time mastering the fundamentals of my camera, technical settings, and making better compositions. Therefore, I have distilled all of my lessons in photography, to make your learning experience as seamless and fun as possible.
Don’t miss this opportunity to finally start learning how to make great photographs. Let’s start making great photographs together, today!
Excited to have you,
Who this course is for:
- Passionate hobbyists who wants to take better photos of everyday life.
- Photographers who want to quickly learn how to make better photographs using the fundamentals of composition.
- Beginner photographers who want to take their photography skills to an intermediate or advanced level.
- Hobbyists who want to take more dynamic, compelling, and unique pictures. People who want to push their visual eye to create more artistic and creative images are a great fit for this course.
- Photographers who are curious how to monetize their photography, and build a profitable online photography business.
- This course is not a good fit for professional photographers who want to learn studio or advanced lighting techniques in photography, or people who want to learn about every function and feature of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom CC.
Eric Kim is a leading photography educator who has taught thousands of students from Los Angeles to Tokyo in his popular street photography workshops. Eric has also worked with multi-million dollar companies such as Samsung, Ford, Leica, Fujifilm, Canon and has presented solo exhibitions in Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, and Singapore. Eric’s photography blog has been viewed by millions of individuals from all around the world and offers a unique perspective on personal photography, everyday photography, and street photography.
As one of the chief voices in photography and photography education, Eric believes in empowerment through photography. He teaches his students to use the camera as a tool to find self-empowerment and joy in their everyday lives. He believes that anyone can learn how to master photography for himself or herself.
Eric hopes to teach you how to find more joy and happiness in your life through photography.